Sideline45 80025 45" Recessed Electric Fireplace
- Designed with front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into wall
- Includes log set and crystal
- Slim frame that features a large fireplace viewing area with life-like LED flames that cannot be rivaled by competitors
- Heats up to 400 square feet (over 5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
- Multi-colored flames allow you to customize your atmosphere
The Sideline® series has become so popular, customers regularly ask about finding a version in a size that fits their decor or room size. Touchstones response to everyone's request, The Sideline® 45. The Sideline® 45 has a ventless design, with an opening on the face of the fireplace delivering the heat. Like all Touchstone fireplaces, The Sideline® 45 has the most realistic flame available in an electric smokeless fireplace, and it will leave all your friends nervous about putting their hands up to the glass face.
The Sideline® 45 is perfect for smaller walls, and delivers a built-in look and ambiance that other electric fireplaces can touch. You'll have the look of a real fireplace, built right into your wall without the hassel of having to clean the unit. The Sideline® 45 has 5 flame settings and 2 heat settings, and the fireplace can be operated without the heat, so feel free to use it on a summer evening as well as on the coldest winter nights. All of your required mounting hardware is included, and Touchstone support is just a phone call, email or live chat away, in case you need help.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is our exclusive, realistic flame. This flame set is so natural-looking, your friends will be nervous to touch the glass. The Sideline® 45 gives you 5 flame settings, from a quiet ember to a raging blaze, all of which can be controlled from the remote control or from the control panel on the face of the fireplace. Read more about the benefits of electric fireplaces.
Yes, it does heat your room
Sure it looks great, but The Sideline® 45 will help heat your room. We don't recommend The Sideline® 45 as your primary heat source, but it can help heat a room up to 400 square feet in space with a heater that delivers 5100 BTUs. It's perfect for taking the edge off a cool evening in the fall, or for giving your room a little more cozy warmth on a frosty winter night. The Sideline® 45 can also be operated without heat, but with electric fireplace operational so you can use it on those hot summer nights.
Multiple flame colors
To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire. The flames that Touchstone Home Products fireplaces simulate are natural enough to have friends and family think you own a traditional wood burning fireplace.
This fireplace has three color changing options (orange, blue, and blue-orange), along with five settings, from a soft ember glow or an intense blaze. The lighting and heating options of this fireplace offers you the ability to customize your atmosphere to your liking. With both its look and performance, Sideline gives you the total package. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote control. (Batteries not included)
Now Comes With BOTH Faux Log and Glass Crystals -
Exclusive to All Touchstone Sideline Series Fireplaces
All Sideline Series Fireplaces now come with BOTH glass crystals and a faux log set. For a contemporary feel, install the glass crystals in your Sideline Series Fireplace. For a more traditional look, install the faux log set in your Sideline Series Fireplace. The Sideline Series Fireplace ships with both options, so you can choose the look that is right for you.
Mounting and Use
The Sideline® 45 electric is designed for recessed placement in your wall, but it can be hung on the wall as well. Instructions for mounting and install come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided. We do recommend placing The Sideline® 45 at least 20" below your ceiling or 12" below your mounted flat screen because of its heating feature.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame color: Black
- Fireplace dimensions: 45" wide x 21.4" high x 5.5" deep
- Firebox dimensions: 40" wide x 20.25" high x 5.2" deep
- Shipping carton dimensions: 50 in. x 27 in. x 10 in
- Fire Dimensions: 36" wide x 12" tall
- Part number: 80027
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 48 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 55 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone's Electric Fireplaces are shipped via UPS and FedEx Ground service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 888-978-3531 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS or FedEx Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the fireplace is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if weather is an issue.
Touchstone sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.