The Bungalow 70062 TV Lift Cabinet for 60" Flat screen TVs
- Classic Mission/Arts & Crafts style cabinet - with recessed panels, joint details and styled dropdowns
- Fits up to 60” TVs (55” wide left to right)
- Beautiful Chestnut finish that fits seamlessly with existing mission style furniture
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
- Functional front doors with adjustable shelving for storage and component space
The Bungalow® design was influenced by both the Lodge and Arts and Crafts design movements to accentuate the unique style of your home. The exquisite chestnut finish combined with its antique hardware give The Bungalow™ a modern yet timeless look. The Bungalow™ features small display cutouts in its cabinet doors for displaying knick knacks, such as books or framed photos, adding to both the style and utility of the piece.
The Bungalow® can accommodate flat screen televisions up to 60" diagonal. Thanks to its whisper-lift technology, The Bungalow® allows you to stow your television away when you want it hidden out of sight and lift it on display when you want to use it. The TV lift will lift your flat screen, sturdily and smoothly, up to 36" out of the cabinet within seconds. The Bungalow® has plenty of storage space inside for your electric components such as your DVD player, cable box, and gaming system. Additionally, this unit features sliding panels in its near for easy access to your television wires and connections.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
Touchstone's Whisper Lift® II PRO is what sets Touchstone® products apart from all other TV lift cabinets on the market. The Bungalow® includes our lift, the smoothest and most reliable lift available, as well as two controls. One remote is a wireless RF controller while the other is a backup controller wired within the cabinet in case the other is lost or damaged.
IR Repeater Kit
You can also upgrade The Bungalow® with the Infra-Red Repeater Kit for just $99. The Infra-Red Repeater Kit allows you to control your DVD player, home theater, cable box, tuner or other components located inside the cabinet through a universal remote eye.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone™ lift mechanism.
- Component Storage Space: The Bungalow® has 8" of vertical storage height and 50" of width horizontal space for your Satellite Box, Cable Box, Recorders, Amps, Surround Sound, and Video Games
- Personal Storage Space: The Bungalow® has 4 adjustable shelves for your DVD boxes, Video Game boxes and CD cases.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
- Cabinet Wood Finish:Mission Chestnut
- Unit Dimensions: 61.75"W x 23"D x 41.75"H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 54"W x 4.5"D x 35"H (TV height may vary depending on components placed in cabinet)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 54"W x 2.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs.
- Unit Weight: 308 lbs
- Unit Shipping Weight: 395 lbs.
Cabinet Top Dimensions (lid closed):
- Lid: 55" wide by 12.75" deep
- Area to left & right of lid: 3.25"
- Area in front of lid: 9.25"
- Door: 35.5"H x 22"W
- Glass Panels: 7.25"H x 7.25"W
- Door: 35.5"H x 9.25"W
- Top Glass Panel: 7.25"H x 4.75"W
- Bottom Glass Panel: 20.5"H x 4.75"W
- Area behind doors
- Side Storage Areas: 20.5"W x 25.25"H x 6.75"D
- Middle Storage Area: 8.5"W x 25.25"H x 6.75"D
- Component Storage Area: 55"W x 18.5"D x 8"H
The Bungalow™ TV Lift Cabinet Product Brochure
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone®, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products® as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (OPTIONAL UPGRADE):
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, YOU CAN UPGRADE TO OUR WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery into room of choice inside home or business.
- Delivery included 2 flights of steps (max 15 steps per flight).
- Item will be unpackaged and placed in space of your choosing.
- Debris removal.
- TV and Components will not be installed.
- Existing furniture will not be removed or disassembled.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ($199):
- 5-year warranty (5 years full replacement) including any accidental food or beverage stain, heat mark, water ring, warping & lifting of veneer.
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
See the classic mission style design of The Bungalow TV Lift Cabinet.
The Bungalow features an heirloom quality construction that is sure to last a lifetime. The cabinets mission style design incorporates shelving to house additional components or display ornamental knick-knacks.
Learn more about the dimensions and features of The Bungalow TV Lift Cabinet.
Our bungalow cabinet far exceeded our expectations. The finish is excellent and has some really nice features. Our tv installer was very impressed with the quality of the components. This solved a big problem for us and we love it. Also on the front end, Matt made me comfortable enough to take a leap of faith and order this sight unseen
The craftsmanship of this cabinet is phenomenal and is a very heavy piece of furniture. The shipping containers is substantial as well. I would recommend having at least two, strong men to cary into the house. Also know you have to do some assembly. The challenging part was a to install the rubber, adjustable feet to level the cabinet. The customer service was above and beyond. There were the calls about shipping, offers to provide instruction for assembly, and prompt answers to my calls. This cabinet works exceptionally well. I highly recommend. It is truly worth the cost.
The cabinet quality and features were more than we expected. It’s an absolutely magnificent addition to our room. Fit & Finish are superb. Touchstone took care of the shipping to Canada which was a huge bonus. I should have ordered the IR remote. I thought the TV remote would communicate with the cable box. Still working through that detail.
The Bungalow 70062 was delayed in shipping due to the Global trade situation. But it arrived well packed and ready to go. Set up was straight forward and now we enjoy a beautiful piece of furniture that contains our TV when we don't want it out. The quality of this solid wood piece is excellent. Hardware and construction were well done.
So beautiful and so sturdy....so worth the expense. It was packaged so well that there was no damage. Highly recommend this company