Sideline Elite Smart 72" WiFi-Enabled Recessed Electric Fireplace (Alexa/Google Compatible)
- Minimal frame with wide 68" x 14 3/8" flame viewing area
- Two heat settings (750W/1500W) with thermometer (68-88°F) or constant on
- 6 flame color options and 10 media bed color options
- 5 flame and media bed light intensity settings
- 3 flame speeds and timer up to 8 hours
- Can be plugged in or hardwired
- Smartphone compatibility
- Turn on or off by voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Includes log set, crystals, and driftwood.
The Touchstone Sideline Elite® Electric Fireplace, now with WiFi enabled smart technology for the same low price, was designed to improve upon our popular Sideline series by adding more colors, more features, and less frame around the fireplace. Now you can enjoy the traditional style of Touchstone’s Sideline Electric Fireplace with smart-home features. The Sideline Elite Wi-Fi has the realistic flame which has made Touchstone the leader in premium electric fireplaces, that you can now control with Alexa or Google Home voice-enabled commands. First and foremost, this is Touchstone’s Elite line for a reason. Thanks to the unmatched flame quality, large format display, multiple color features and reliable design, you start with the favorite electric fireplaces of smart consumers and contractors. When you add the voice commands of Alexa or Google Home, you can control your fireplace’s power and heat thanks to Touchstone’s smart home features.
The Sideline® Elite delivers the beauty of a fireplace without the fire and smokey smell. The Sideline® Elite has 2 heat settings (high and low) with a thermostat and will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. Also, the fireplace's flame can be used without the heating feature. The Sideline® 72 Elite is easy to install and comes with simple and understandable instructions.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is the flame itself. We tell our customers the flame will transcend your expectations, and they will not fail to impress. The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and they look great in any room of the house. Read more about the benefits of electric fireplaces.
Multiple flame colors
To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire. The flames that Touchstone Home Products™ fireplaces create are natural enough to have friends and family think you own a traditional wood burning fireplace.
This fireplace has 60 color combinations, allowing you to set just the right mood. The lighting and heating options of this fireplace offer you the ability to customize your atmosphere to your liking. With both its look and performance, Sideline® Elite gives you the total package. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote control. (Batteries not included)
Yes, it does heat your room
What makes the Sideline® Elite unique is its heating capabilities. It allows you to recess your electric fireplace into the wall while also providing heat through the vent in the front of the unit. The Sideline® Elite offers two heat settings which quickly add heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft. Please note the heater isn’t designed to be the primary heat source in your room or home. It's designed to warm up a cool evening, or bring the temperature of a room up a few degrees. The visual appeal and heat emitted by your electric fireplace place in addition to your home’s primary heating source will provide your room with a cozy and calming aura. Your electric fireplace’s heat settings can be controlled using the remote or the controls on the front of the unit, and you also have the option of controlling the heat by setting up the Sideline® Elite’s built-in heat timer.
Mounting and Use
The versatile Sideline® Elite electric fireplace offers two installation options. Although it is essentially designed for insertion in your wall, it can also be mounted on your wall. Instructions for mounting and install come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided. We recommend placing your Sideline® Elite 72 at least 20” below your ceiling or 8” below your mounted flat screen TV because of its heating feature.
- 2 heat settings (high and low) with thermostat
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off up to 8 hrs
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 8 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame Color: Black
- Fireplace Dimensions: 71 3/4" wide x 19 1/4" high x 5 1/2" deep
- Firebox Dimensions: 70 7/16" wide x 18" high x 5 1/8" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 70 3/4" wide x 18 1/4" high x 6" deep
- Fire Dimensions: 68" wide x 14 3/8" tall
- Part number: 80038
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 100 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 150 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
- 80038 - Sideline® Elite 72" Electric Fireplace Wi-Fi Setup Guide
80038 - Sideline® Elite 72" Electric Fireplace Owners Manual
- 80038 - Sideline® Elite 72" Electric Fireplace Dimensional Drawing
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone’s large Electric Fireplaces are shipped via UPS Freight lift-gate freight service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 800-215-1990 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone™ is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the Fireplace is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if the weather is an issue.
Touchstone™ sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (800-215-1990)
1-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY ($149):
- 1-year extended warranty (continuation of warranty for 1 calendar year AFTER expiration of manufacturers warranty)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support
2-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY ($199):
- 2-year extended warranty (continuation of warranty for 2 calendar years AFTER expiration of manufacturers warranty)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support
Ordering this product was a great choice. I received a personal email from Touchstone very quickly after ordering and had someone to contact with issues or questions. UPS freight had some issues with delivery but that isn’t the sellers fault. The fireplace arrived in perfect condition and works wonderfully. It is virtually silent during operation, with the exception of the fan when quietly blowing heat. The smaller fireplace in our bedroom was ordered from Amazon and is a different brand...not even close to the quality of this Touchstone fireplace, but you get what you pay for. The Touchstone was more expensive but worth every penny. It is a great addition to our renovated living room.
It looks awesome!
I am just framing the fireplace wall. I unpacked the unit, plugged it and made sure that everything is working. I also placed it in the rough-in to ensure it fits correctly. It looks awesome! I cant wait to finish my project and start enjoying my new fireplace now that the weather is getting colder!
I am finishing a basement and we install this under the new TV unit it looks amazing the colors are incredible it’s absolutely beautiful I would highly recommend this company they are amazing
Sideline Elite Smart 72" - Super Easy
This product was very easy to install and set up. The variation of flame and color controls offers a wide range of viewing options
We just installed this a year ago, and absolutely loved everything about it. We ended up selling our house and moved out of state a month ago and miss it soo much that we are buying another to have installed in our new house.attached are pics of the 72” we installed at our last house