- Stainless face in our most popular fireplace mode.
- Features unmatched realistic flames
- Includes two heat settings that add heat to any room up to 400 square
- Now with a log-set flame and crystal flame included. Your choice!
- Mounting and installation is simple and hassle-free
- Price includes ground shipping.
- Clear tempered glass front panel
With its life-like flames and stunning stainless metal frame, The Onyx® Stainless Electric Fireplace is ideal for installations in kitchens with stainless appliances or more modern decors. This 50" wide electric fireplace can be mounted on the wall of your bedroom, family room, or anywhere in your home to offer the aesthetic appeal of a finely crafted fireplace without the troubles or hazards of an actual fire. While The Onyx® Stainless can be used without the heating feature for simple mood or stylistic purposes, it also offers 2 levels of heating (high and low) to help heat any room up to 400 square feet. Additionally, The Onyx® Stainless Electric Fireplace requires a simple installation with easy step by step instructions.
The Onyx® Stainless ships with both a log and crystal hearth option. To view the realistic flames of this unit check out the video link on this page. The flames of The Onyx® Stainless sit behind one tempered piece of glass and offer the illusion of a real fireplace without the hassle. The Onyx® heating options make this electric fireplace a versatile addition to your home. Enjoy the flames all year long with dual heat and flame settings. The Onyx® Stainless offers 5 flame brightness settings giving you the ability to adjust the flames to your desired glow. The brightness options, which can be manipulated by the unit's remote, range from a gentle ember glow to a full blaze. The Onyx® Stainless flames are so realistic, your electric fireplace will be mistaken for a real gas fire place. Read more about the benefits of electric fireplaces.
Yes, it does heat your room
Offering both a high and low heat setting, which quickly add heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft. Please note the heater isn't designed to be the primary heat source in your room or home. It is designed to warm up a cool evening, or bring the temperature of a room up a few degrees. You will find that the heat and style of your electric fireplace combined with your home's primary heating will offer just the right amount of warmth and ambiance for a cozy atmosphere. You can control your electric fireplaces heat setting by using the units remote control or by simple using the control options on the side of the fireplace. The Onyx® Stainless also gives you the option of using the built in timer to control the heat settings so that you have the ability to time the fireplaces heat duration for up to 7.5 hours.
Mounting and Use
Mounting your Stainless Onyx® fireplace to your wall is simple and it usually only takes one person to get the job done. Installation instructions are included with the unit and are clear and easy to understand. A mounting bracket is included and once it has been mounted to your wall, all you need to do is hang and secure your fireplace with the included screws. The optimal placement of your Stainless Onyx® Electric fireplace is high enough on your wall to conceal the mounting hardware but at least 24 inches below your ceiling. Most customers opt to mount their Stainless Onyx® on the wall below their wall-mounted flatscreen television, however, we recommend you mount your electric fireplace at least 24 "below your TV because of its heating feature.
Tempered Front Glass Panel
The front glass panel on the wall-mount series electric fireplace is 4mm thick and made of tempered glass for durability and safety. The glass panel is designed to crumble in small chunks, if broken, to minimize injury instead of larger jagged shards that could injure the user.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Heat disable switch allows for recessing into wall
- Built in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 24" below the bottom of the TV.
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone’s Electric Fireplaces are shipped via UPS Ground service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 888-978-3531 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the Fireplace is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if the weather is an issue.
Touchstone™ sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.