Mini Elevate 75012 Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet for 46" Flat screen TVs
- Fits up to 46” TVs (40” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful unfinished birch cabinet that is ready to be painted or stained
- Advanced SRV 2800 Pro which includes a 5-year warranty, memory function, RS 232, soft start and stop, and safety sensor.
- Optional IR Repeater Kit allows you to use your components while they are neatly tucked away on the bottom of the cabinet.
The unfinished Mini Elevate® pop up TV lift cabinet gives you the freedom to customize the wood finish to match your decor. Inside the cabinet, Touchstone's professional grade SRV 2800 Pro motorized TV lift raises and lowers your TV on demand.
Touchstone's Mini Elevate® is our smallest TV Lift Cabinet, specifically designed for placement at the foot of your bed. This cabinet's size works with any flatscreen television up to 40" wide x 24 1/2 " high. In spite of its affordable pricing, you will be surprised and impressed by the Mini Elevate's high-quality design and build.
While the Mini Elevate® was originally designed to be placed at the foot of your bed, its refined four-sided finish makes it a multifaceted asset that can be installed anywhere in your home. The TV lifting capability of this pop-up cabinet is yet another great feat in flexibility: with the touch of a button your flatscreen TV can be lifted to an ideal height for in-bed viewing or your television can be stowed away as your cabinet is instantly disguised as a finely crafted chest.
Touchstone's SRV 2800 Pro TV Lift is included with The Mini Elevate® and comes pre-installed for your convenience. The SRV 2800 Pro is a quiet and durably built television lift which allows you to raise or lower your flatscreen to a maximum height of 55 1/8".
Your flatscreen TV cables can be fed throughout the bottom of your pop up TV cabinet for simplicity and practicality and the front panel of The Mini Elevate® TV lift cabinet can be popped open to access your electronics within the cabinet as well.
Choose Your Finish
Choose an unfinished Mini Elevate® TV lift cabinet and stain the cabinet yourself. Or choose one of our beautiful finish options above including Crystal White, Ebony Black, or Hearthstone Grey for an extra minimal charge.
Custom Finishes: Please note, the finishes may differ slightly from the computer-generated color swatches displayed above. Color samples are available upon request. Please contact us for a color sample if needed.
Lead Times: The unfinished Mini Elevate® TV Lift Cabinet usually ships within 2-3 business days. The custom finished Mini Elevate® TV Lift Cabinets are finished to your specifications and ship approximately 5-6 weeks from your order date.
DISCLAIMER: Stains and finishes are applied to enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Due to individual characteristics of wood, colors may vary.
For more information on our custom finishes please call us at 800-215-1990.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 14" W x 10" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 27 1/8" H x 7" W x 7" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- The Mini Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by standard freight service.
- Color Finish: Unfinished
- Unit Dimensions: 44 7/8" W x 15 3/4" D x 30 5/8" H
- Maximum TV Size w/ SRV 2800 Pro: 40" W x 5.75" D x 24 1/2" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 80 lbs
- Cabinet weight with lift: 150 lbs
- Total shipping weight: 215 lbs
- Interior component space: 14" W x 10" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone™, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (OPTIONAL UPGRADE):
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, YOU CAN UPGRADE TO OUR WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery into the room of choice inside home or business.
- Delivery included 2 flights of steps (max 15 steps per flight).
- Item will be unpackaged and placed in space of your choosing.
- Debris removal.
- TV and Components will not be installed.
- Existing furniture will not be removed or disassembled.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and window of your choosing for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support (888-978-3531)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ($149):
- 5-year warranty (5 years full replacement) including any accidental food or beverage stain, heat mark, water ring, warping & lifting of veneer.
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
- Reviews (0)