Elevate 72013 White Mission Style TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful white finish with mission cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II which includes a 5-year warranty
The Elevate® Mission in white delivers a classic Arts and Crafts-style this is both practical and pleasing to the eye. All the excessive decoration is removed to show the simple, natural beauty of this TV lift cabinet, bringing a warmth to your decor, while the function of the tv lift makes life easier in a comfortable living space. The white on oak finish of this cabinet will update the look for your media room while providing everything you need for TV viewing, including components and flat screen capacity up to 50 inches (diag.).
The finish of this cabinet stands out with the simplicity of a white on oak, showing the expertly crafted quality materials that will provide years of lasting beauty and use.
- Finished on all four sides
- Detailed Mission oak with a white finish
- Fits most 50" diagonal TVs (measure less than 45" wide)
The Elevate® Mission in white features the Whisper Lift® II TV Lift by Touchstone™, for easy and fast flat screen TV installation. Quiet and sturdy, the Whisper Lift II is the leading TV lift mechanism on the market, delivering the flexibility to lower or raise your flat panel TV to a max height of 65.5" in just seconds. Over-the-phone and online installation technical support is available to be there for you in the set-up of your new pop-up cabinet. Touchstone™ customers tell us every day how these cabinets exceed their expectation for build quality and function. This is no cheap cabinet. The quality of the design and build will thrill you from when you open the box.
Please note that Elevate® cabinets ship on a pallet with the lift mechanism in a separate box, so you'll need to install the lift in your cabinet. Its an easy install, but remember we offer pre-installed Mission Elevates for an additional cost of $100.00. These cabinets have already been installed with lifts before shipment by our staff so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives.
Your flatscreen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your electronics within, such as cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems.
For an additional cost of $79, we also offer our add-on component shelf to store these electronics. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flatscreen to raise and lower with your television. The add-on component shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available. Click here for more information on this upgrade.
The Elevate® Mission is available unfinished or custom finishes are available for an additional $500. For more information on our custom finishes please call us at 800-215-1990.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 65.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
- Color Finish: Mission White
- Unit Dimensions: 49.5" W x 18" D x 36.75" H
- Maximum TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 45" W x 5" D x 32.5" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 45"W x 4" D x 32.5"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs
- Cabinet weight with lift: 160 lbs
- Total shipping weight: 194 lbs
- Box #1: Weight: 138 lbs
- Box #2: Weight: 56 lbs
- Unit shipping dimensions:
- Box #1: 49" W x 19" D x 38" H
- Box #2: 36" W x 12" D x 10" H
- Interior component space: 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone™, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE® CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (OPTIONAL UPGRADE):
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, YOU CAN UPGRADE TO OUR WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery into the room of choice inside home or business.
- Delivery included 2 flights of steps (max 15 steps per flight).
- Item will be unpackaged and placed in space of your choosing.
- Debris removal.
- TV and Components will not be installed.
- Existing furniture will not be removed or disassembled.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support (888-978-3531)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ($149):
- 5-year warranty (5 years full replacement) including any accidental food or beverage stain, heat mark, water ring, warping & lifting of veneer.
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.