The Elevate 72106 Unfinished Mission Style TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- The beautiful unfinished oak cabinet, ready to be painted
- Mission cabinet design with clean lines and paneling for a modern farmhouse or bungalow style
- Same paneling and antique style hardware on both sides for versatile placement in the room, including end of bed use
- Optional Add On Component Shelf for extra storage
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift® II which includes a 5-year warranty
The Elevate® Mission pop up TV lift cabinet with unfinished wood gives you the freedom to customize the wood color to match your decor. Inside the cabinet, Touchstone's industry-leading Whisper Lift® II motorized TV lift raises and lowers your TV on demand.
Heirloom Quality Construction
The unfinished version of The Elevate® Mission is perfect when you are looking to match a Mission Oak styled cabinet with your decor. The mission style retractable TV cabinet features the simple, natural beauty consistent with Arts and Crafts, modern farmhouse, coastal and bungalow style furnishings. The sturdy pop up TV cabinet is supported by square post legs and inset panels on all four sides.
Hides Your TV On Demand
Don't let the smaller size of this cabinet fool you, it can still hold most 50" diagonal flat screen TVs, measuring less than 45-inches wide. The beauty and quality of the artisan style Elevate® Mission Unfinished exceed any of the big designer furniture stores, without emptying your bank account. With a click of a button, your TV raises quietly out of the cabinet to a perfect viewing height. When you're ready to hide your TV, simply hit the down button on your wireless remote and watch it disappear, safely and quickly tucked away.
Includes a Top Quality Motorized TV Lift
The Elevate® Mission Unfinished includes Touchstone's Whisper Lift® II TV Lift, making for a simple installation. The Whisper Lift® II is a quiet and sturdy television lift that gives you the power to raise or lower your flat screen TV to a maximum height of 65.5" in just seconds. Online and over-the-phone installation support is also available to assist you in the set-up of your new TV Lift Cabinet. Our customers rave about the quality and value of our lift systems and are surprised by the simplicity of its installation. Additionally, we offer the lift pre-installed in the Mission Elevate® for an additional cost of $100.00. These cabinets have the Whisper Lift® II pre-installed in the cabinet before shipment by our staff so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives.
Optional Component Shelf Available
Your flat screen TV cables can be simply wired through the pop up TV cabinet, and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your electronics within, such as cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems.
For an additional cost of $79, we also offer our Add-on Component Shelf to store these electronics. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flat screen to raise and lower with your television. The add-on component shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available.
Pre-Install your Lift
Our cabinet and lift systems are designed for easy installation, but Touchstone offers factory lift installs for those who are looking for their lift cabinet ready to run out of the box for only $100.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Optional Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 65.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard LTL freight service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
- Color Finish: Unfinished
- Unit Dimensions: 49.5" W x 18" D x 36.75" H
- Maximum TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 45" W x 5" D x 32.5" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 45"W x 4"D x 32.5"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lb.
- Cabinet weight with lift: 160 lb.
- Total shipping weight: 194 lb.
- Box #1: Weight: 138 lb.
- Box #2: Weight: 56 lb.
- Unit shipping dimensions:
- Box #1: 49" W x 19" D x 38" H
- Box #2: 36" W x 12" D x 10" H
- Interior component space: 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone™, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE® CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support (800-215-1990)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
This is a quick walkthrough on how easy it is to install our Whisper Lift II or Whisper Lift II Pro into our Elevate® line of cabinets.