The Elevate 72011 Black TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful black finished cabinet with a transitional cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II which includes a 5-year warranty
The Elevate® Black TV Lift Cabinet is one step above Touchstone's smallest TV Lift Cabinet, specifically designed for placement at the foot of your bed. This cabinet's size is designed to accommodate any flat screen television up to 45" wide and its striking rich black finish is designed to accommodate the style of your home as well. In spite of its affordable pricing, you will be surprised and impressed by The Elevate® Black TV Lift Cabinet's high-quality design and build.
While The Elevate® was originally designed to be placed at the foot of your bed, its refined four-sided finish makes it a multifaceted asset that can be installed anywhere in your home. The TV lifting capability of this pop-up cabinet is yet another great feat in flexibility: with the touch of a button your flatscreen TV can be lifted to an ideal height for in-bed viewing or your television can be stowed away as your cabinet is instantly disguised as a finely crafted chest.
Touchstones Whisper Lift® II TV Lift is included with The Elevate® cabinet and is quick and simple to install. The Whisper Lift II is a quiet and durably built television lift which allows you to raise or lower your flatscreen to a maximum height of 68.5" in less than 30 seconds. We offer step by step instructions for a headache free installation as well as additional phone or online support to assist you in the set up of your new TV lift cabinet. For an additional cost of $100.00, we also offer pre-installed Elevate® cabinets whose lifts have been installed before shipment by our factory trained staff so that your Elevate® Rich Black is ready to be used when it arrives at your door.
Your flat screen TV cables can be fed throughout the bottom of your pop up TV cabinet for simplicity and practicality and the front panel of The Elevate® TV lift cabinet can be popped open to access your electronics within the cabinet as well.
You may also choose to upgrade your Elevate® Rich Black with our add-on component shelf to store your cable box, Blue Ray player, video game system, and other electronics for just $79 when you purchase your cabinet (Shelf is $89 when purchased without the cabinet as a standalone purchase). This add-on component shelf attaches to the TV lift right below the TV and concurrently raises or lowers into the cabinet with your television. The shelf provides an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit virtually any electronic multimedia device. An additional upgrade featuring the IR Repeater Kit is also available for only $99. Click here for details on the IR Repeater Kit.
The Elevate® is available unfinished.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
- Color Finish: Rich Black
- Unit Dimensions: 49.5" W x 18" D x 35.62" H
- Maximum TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 45" W x 5" D x 32.5" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 45"W x 4"D x 32.5"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs
- Cabinet weight with lift: 170 lbs
- Total shipping weight: 260 lbs
- Unit shipping dimensions: 55" W x 46" D x 34" H (on pallet)
- Interior component space: 17 1/2" W x 13" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone™, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE® CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support (800-215-1990)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
See the features of the Elevate TV Lift Cabinet in detail. Displayed is the Elevate with Espresso finish; also available in Black, Honey Oak, Unfinished and Vintage Leather. Available in two widths to fit your TV. Elevate fits up to 50 inch flat screen televisions and Grand Elevate fits up to 65 inch flat screen televisions.
This is a quick walkthrough on how easy it is to install our Whisper Lift II or Whisper Lift II Pro into our Elevate® line of cabinets.
I wanted to LOVE it it, but.....
After doing quite a bit of online research, this (Elevate 72011 Blk Cabinet) seemed like the best buy for the $, plus the reviews were good. I also spent about 20 minutes on the phone talking to the sales guy, who patiently answered all my questions. I ordered the unit with a shelf, as I needed it for a DirecTV DVR, and a PS4. The piece came well packaged, and there were no dings/scratches, etc. So far, so good. Touchstone isn’t kidding when they say the unit is well made, and it’s HEAVY. Good! I have an older model Sony 46”, and it weighs 61 lbs, according to the specs. It mounted easily, which was a plus, but I was a bit worried about the weight of the TV being too much for the motor, but it goes up and down with no problem, which makes me happy. So all is well up to here. I knew the DVR and the PS4 were going to be a tight fit on the small shelf, from my conversation with the sales guy. Front to back, the DVR is JUST small enough to fit on the shelf. However…. When the coax cable is attached, it sticks out just far enough to where it “trips/catches” the rear lip of the piece when the lift travels up or down. I have ordered a 45 degree coax fitting, which I’m hoping will allow a smooth travel up and down. The PS4 is simply too big from front to back, and cannot fit. Period. It’s a PS4 Pro unit though, so I’m going to swap it out with a regular PS4, which is a bit smaller, and HOPE it will fit. If this piece was 2” deeper, front to back, I would give it 10 stars. Even in this age of smart TV’s, I‘m pretty sure I’m not the only guy that has to have a shelf for components. I would have thought a concern like that would have been taken into account during the design phase. As far as the up and down functionality though, it seems to be working great so far. If you are planning on mounting JUST a TV, I would wholeheartedly recommend this. If you have to have a shelf for components, not so much.
I like the item very much. I have to say the directions that come with it in regards to the remote could use some work.
Love my cabinet
Quick delivery. Well made. Better than expected. We use the cabinet at the end of our bed.
Overall experience has been wonderful. Everyone was professional and responsive. The TV lift cabinet is great looking and works very well. The price point is very good. Thank you.
Most Amazing Purchase Ever
From the beginning of the online purchase experience -- to the fastest delivery I've ever experienced -- everything was simply perfect! The TV Lift is so smooth and perfect!