How to Set Up the Touchstone Whisper Lift II PRO TV Lift With Amazon Alexa or Google Home Using the 12v Trigger Port
You Will Need:
• One Whisper Lift II PRO Series Lift:
23401 - Whisper Lift II PRO TV Lift
23501 – Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel Lift
23601 – Whisper Lift II PRO XL TV Lift
• Smart Switch/Plug that can be controlled with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
• SoulBay 12v Power Supply with 3.5mm connection, available at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/SoulBay-Universal-Switching-Electronics-Compatible/dp/B07SJYDC7Z
1. Unpack the 12v power supply items from the box. You will need the 12v power supply and the 3.5mm tip.
2. Plug the 3.5mm tip into the end of the 12v power supply cable.
3. Set the voltage on the power supply to 12v by turning the dial on the power supply so that the dial points to 12v.
4. With the lift in the DOWN position, plug the 3.5mm connection in the Whisper Lift PRO control box.
Once the 3.5mm connection is plugged into the control box, you can plug the 12v power supply into an outlet. Once the power supply has power, the lift will raise and stay raised until the power supply loses power. Once the power supply loses power, the lift will lower and stay down.
**Note: The Whisper Lift II PRO power supply will need to be plugged into an outlet that has power at ALL TIMES.
Operating Lift with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
1. To operate the lift with Amazon Alexa or Google Home, you will need a Smart Switch/Plug that works with Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
2. Pair your Smart Switch/Plug to work with your Amazon Alexa or Google Home. Give the Smart Switch/Plug the name “TV Lift”
3. Plug the 12v power supply into the Smart Switch/Plug and the Smart Switch/Plug into a wall outlet.
4. Plug the Whisper Lift II PRO Power Supply into an outlet that has power at ALL TIMES.
Once setup is complete, say the following to raise/lower the lift:
“Hey Google. Turn ON TV Lift” or "Alexa Turn ON TV Lift" – This command will raise the TV lift by powering ON the Smart Switch/Plug and activating the 12v Power Supply.
“Hey Google. Turn OFF TV Lift” or "Alexa Turn OFF TV Lift" – This command will lower the TV lift by powering OFF the Smart Switch/Plug and deactivating the 12v Power Supply.
**Note: There may be as much as a 5 second delay from when the command is received to when the lift starts to lower.
If you have any questions, please contact the technical support department at Touchstone Home Products at 800-215-1990 option 3.