The Sideline Deluxe Stainless Steel 86273 50" Recessed Electric Fireplace
- Designed with front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into wall
- Beautiful stainless steel frame in a high end, modern style
- 9 flame/base color combinations, 5 flame intensity settings
- Includes log set and crystal set
- Slim frame offers a large viewing area of the top rated life-like LED flames
- Heats up to 400 square feet (5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
- Thermostat (62 - 82F)
The Touchstone Sideline Deluxe™ Stainless Steel 50 Electric Fireplace features a matte stainless steel frame for a sleek look. This recessed electric fireplace provides a beautiful, multi-color flame display and smoke-free, gas-free ambiance. The built-in, adjustable heater adds supplemental heat to a room. The flame display can be enjoyed with the heat turned on or off, as desired, for year-round use in any climate.
Versatile, Easy Installation
Popular with homeowners and contractors, the stainless steel electric fireplace is designed for easy wall insert installation. No venting needed, the fireplace can be plugged into a standard outlet or hardwired. The Sideline® Stainless Steel 50 is perfect for use in a cut-out wall, bump out wall, faux mantel or cabinet. Includes easy-to-follow installation instructions and wall mounting brackets for versatile placement.
Realistic, Adjustable Flame Display
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is the flame itself. This best-in-class LED flame display will truly transcend your expectations. To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire. The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and they look great in any room of the house.
9 Flame Color/Base Combinations, Remote Control Operation
Easily adjust the flame colors, intensity and heat by remote control. With five flame intensity settings offered by the Sideline® Stainless Steel 50, ranging from a dim glow to a full fire blaze, you have the power to set the flame intensity based on your desired mood or lighting of the room.
Now Comes With Both Faux Log and Glass Crystals -
Exclusive to All Touchstone Sideline Series Fireplaces
The Sideline® Stainless Steel 50 ships with both fire base options, so you can choose the look that is right for you. For a contemporary look, install the glass crystals. For a more traditional look, install the faux log set.
Adjustable Heat With Timer
Add extra warmth on a chilly evening or enjoy the flames without heat on a summer night. The Sideline Stainless Steel 50 features a built-in heater with a thermostat, low and high heat settings, and a timer. The vents on the front of the unit provide supplemental heat to a room and can heat up to 400 square feet. (Please note the heater is not designed to be the primary heat source in your room or home).
Energy Efficient and Cool to the Touch
Compared to a gas or wood burning fireplace, the Sideline Stainless Steel 50 Electric Fireplace is efficient to run and does not emit fumes or ash. The glass front display is cool-to-the-touch, offering a safer fireplace alternative for use around pets and children.
Mounting and Use
The versatile electric fireplace offers two installation options. Although the Sideline Stainless Steel 50 is commonly used as a wall insert fireplace, it can also be hung directly on the wall. Mounting brackets and instructions are included.Because of the fireplace's heating feature, we recommend placing your Sideline® Stainless Steel 50 at least 8” below your ceiling or 8” below your mounted flat screen TV.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for in-wall recessed mounting
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Flame display dual mode operates with or without heat
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 8 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame Color: Stainless Steel
- Fireplace Dimensions: 50 3/8" wide x 21 1/2" high x 5 1/2" deep
- Firebox Dimensions: 46 7/8" wide x 20 1/4" high x 5 1/4" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 47 1/2" wide x 20 1/2" high x 5 3/4" deep
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 54" wide x 26" high x 9" deep
- Fire Dimensions: 45" wide x 12" tall
- Part number: 86273
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,000
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 59 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 64 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone’s Electric Fireplaces are shipped via UPS Ground service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 888-978-3531 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone® is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the Fireplace is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if the weather is an issue.
Touchstone sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
1-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY ($69):
- 1-year extended warranty (continuation of warranty for 1 calendar year AFTER expiration of manufacturers warranty)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
2-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY ($89):
- 2-year extended warranty (continuation of warranty for 2 calendar years AFTER expiration of manufacturers warranty)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.