Touchstone's WhisperLift II Flat Screen TV Lift Mechanism featured in the Aug/Sep WoodSmith Magazine.
We've put together a limited time, pricing special on the WhisperLift II to celebrate the use of the WhisperLift II in Woodsmith. We'd also like to thank all of Woodsmith's readers for all the great phonecalls and feedback.
You can purchase the design plans for this Woodsmith Flat-Screen Cabinet here.
"Copyright August Home Publishing Company. Used with permission of publisher. This article originally appeared in Woodsmith Magazine Issue 208 Aug/Sep 2013. For more information about Woodsmith Magazine go to www.Woodsmith.com "
The new Whisper Lift II is the culmination of over 7 years of Touchstone's research and design by our expert mechanical engineers. The Whisper Lift II is constructed from durable steel for unmatched strength and stability and is powered by our whisper quiet 24V motor.
The Whisper Lift II operates by using a single piston actuator in an enclosed system for completely safe operation with virtually zero wear and tear. The steel external casing of the lift provides added protection for the lift internal parts, which keeps it clean and free of dirt and any debris.
Touchstone's Universal Quick Connect system makes it easy to install any flat screen TV in just minutes. A universal hardware kit comes with each TV lift kit which includes bolts and machine screws to accommodate most brands and models of flat screen TVs. The Whisper Lift II features a unique mounting mechanism which fastens your flat screen TV to the Quick Connect Bracket for guaranteed safety and security.
The Whisper Lift II measures 32" H x 10" W x 7" D (including brackets that connect to back of TV) and lifts to a full height of 65" in under 30 seconds. Designed to fit flat screen TV's up to 60", the Whisper Lift II holds televisions up to 100 lbs, with a lift capacity of 120 lbs.
Touchstone's WhisperLift II Flat Screen TV Lift Mechanism was featured on House Crashers on DIY Network, on the "Rustic Memphis Attic Hideaway" episode.
Host and licensed contractor Josh Temple takes it above and beyond with a sleek desk build, modern skylight and charming ceiling treatment. Touchstone provided a Whisper Lift II for this project.
Whisper Lift II Specifications:
- Lift raises quickly to the full height of 65" in less than 30 seconds
- Whisper Lift fully depressed measures 32"H x 10"W x 7"D (Including TV mount brackets, does not include TV depth)
- Holds televisions up to 100 lbs
- Durable Steel Construction with 24 V Motor makes operation quiet and reliable
- Single actuator in an enclosed steel casing reduces wear and tear, enhances safe operation, and keeps the lift clean and free of dirt and debris
- Modular design allows for internal components to be easily replaced in just minutes
- Universal Quick Connect system for mounting TV to lift is easy to use and install
- Hardware kit includes all necessary bolts and screws and is compatible with most flat panel TV in the market today
- Includes wireless 1 RF remote control and a wired handset control
- Includes worry free 2 Year Warranty
- Unit Weight: 55lbs
- Shipping Weight: 60lbs
Optionally, you can upgrade the Whisper Lift II tv lift with our new add-on component shelf to store your cable box, game system, DVD player, and other components for only $89.
The add-on component shelf attaches to the TV lift system directly below the flat screen TV and raises or lowers into the cabinet along with you TV when remotely activated.
The shelf provides an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit a wide variety of multimedia components.
Just select the add-on component shelf option when placing your order.