Item #: 73007
The Ellis Trunk is one of our most popular TV lift cabinets that really shows its versatility in just about any room in the house. Old World style meets modern technology in this steamer trunk styled show piece. The rich leather exterior in an aged cigar hue, artfully weathered and worn makes this TV lift cabinet a timeless piece for the home. The trunk features leather strap details and rugged hand-hammered grommets to lend an old world appeal to the modern technology housed inside. A treasure piece that is ideally suited for an end of bed location, bringing a unique and evocative styling to your bedroom decor.
The Ellis Trunk is finished on both sides allowing you the freedom to use it as an end of bed cabinet or the focal point of your entertainment center in a living room, man cave, den, family room, or study. The cabinet comes equipped with a built-in shelf for components that rises with the TV and delivers the ultimate bedroom theater experience.
- Built-in Component Shelf: The Ellis Trunk features a built-in component shelf that raises and lowers with your flat screen TV. The shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit cable boxes, DVD players, VCR's, game systems or other media components.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone lift mechanism.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Aged Cigar Leather
- Unit Dimensions: 53.75"W x 20"D x 35"H
- Maximum TV Size without Components on Shelf: 47"W x 5.5"D x 33"H
- Maximum TV Size with Components on Shelf: 47"W x 5.5"D x 28"H
- Component Shelf Space: 16" W x 13" D on the left and right side
- Unit Weight: 220 lbs.
- Unit Shipping Weight: 330 lbs.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Ellis Trunk comes ready for entertainment action with Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system for your LCD or Plasma TV. The Ellis Trunk comes with a wireless RF remote control for operation of the cabinet's lift and includes a backup wired handset controller inside the cabinet in case you ever lose or just can't find the wireless remote.
Delivery & Installation
We know how much effort you put into finding the perfect piece of furniture for your home and if you've chosen one of our TV lift cabinets we want to make your experience as easy and convenient as possible.
Touchstone TV Lift Cabinets pricing is simple and straight forward. We include our White Glove Delivery
service with every TV Lift cabinet purchase (excluding Elevate models) so there are never any surprises. Once you place your order we will contact you, typically within 24-48 hours of receipt, to confirm your delivery information and schedule the delivery date at a time that fits into your schedule.
When the cabinet is delivered to your home our White Glove professional installers will unpack the cabinet and remove the packaging, then place it in the designated location in the room of your choice. They don't leave until you're happy with location and condition of the cabinet. Please note installers are not responsible for installing your TV or connecting your entertainment components.
If you need help installing your Plasma TV or LCD TV in your new cabinet please see our Professional TV Installation page