Item #: 73007
Featured on DIY Network's Man Caves "Medieval Times" Episode 1201
The Ellis Trunk is one of our most popular TV lift cabinets that really shows its versatility in just about any room in the house. Old World style meets modern technology in this steamer trunk styled show piece. The rich leather exterior in an aged cigar hue, artfully weathered and worn makes this TV lift cabinet a timeless piece for the home. The trunk features leather strap details and rugged hand-hammered grommets to lend an old world appeal to the modern technology housed inside. A treasure piece that is ideally suited for an end of bed location, bringing a unique and evocative styling to your bedroom decor.
The Ellis Trunk is finished on both sides allowing you the freedom to use it as an end of bed cabinet or the focal point of your entertainment center in a living room, man cave, den, family room, or study. The cabinet comes equipped with a built-in shelf for components that rises with the TV and delivers the ultimate bedroom theater experience.
- Built-in Component Shelf: The Ellis Trunk features a built-in component shelf that raises and lowers with your flat screen TV. The shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit cable boxes, DVD players, VCR's, game systems or other media components.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone lift mechanism.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Aged Cigar Leather
- Unit Dimensions: 53.75"W x 20"D x 35"H
- Maximum TV Size without Components on Shelf: 47"W x 5.5"D x 33"H
- Maximum TV Size with Components on Shelf: 47"W x 5.5"D x 28"H
- Component Shelf Space: 16" W x 13" D on the left and right side
- Unit Weight: 220 lbs.
- Unit Shipping Weight: 330 lbs.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Ellis Trunk includes Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system for your LCD or Plasma TV. Also included is a RF remote control for the cabinet's lift and an additional wired handset controller inside the cabinet as a backup remote, in case your primary remote is lost.
Delivery & Installation
Convenience is what the Ellis Trunk TV Lift is all about. We further this convenience by including our White Glove Delivery service with with every order of the Ellis Trunk in the continental U.S. for no additional cost. You will pay no shipping fees or installation costs. Your Ellis Trunk TV Lift Cabinet will be delivered to your door, unpacked, and installed by our professionally trained staff. Our customers really appreciate how personal and helpful our White Glove Delivery installers are. They don't leave until you're happy with location and condition of the cabinet. For customers who order from Canada, our Threshold delivery service is included at no additional cost as well.
After you place your order for your Ellis Trunk, we will contact you, within approximately 24-48 hours of receipt, to confirm your delivery information and schedule the delivery date at a time that fits into your schedule.
Please note installers are not responsible for installing your TV or connecting your entertainment components.
If you need help installing your Plasma TV or LCD TV in your new cabinet please see our Professional TV Installation page