The Bungalow combines Arts & Crafts design with flat screen LCD & Plasma technology.
The rich chestnut hued Bungalow draws equally from Lodge and traditional Arts & Crafts influences. Rustic details including antique pulls and see-through boxed cutouts accentuate the gorgeous solid oak casing with oak veneers; perfect for displaying books, CDs, and DVDs. Arts & Crafts furniture's style and beauty are timeless. Accommodating most 60" diagonal flat panel plasma and LCD TVs, the Bungalow utilizes whisper-lift technology for seamless operation. The three-sectioned interior arrangement offers multiple options for storage and display.
The Bungalow features front panels with the detailed Mission Oak look, with small glass panels at the top of each cabinet door, contrasting with a center storage door covered by a black fabric panel. The hardware is classic Mission "rustic" style. The Bungalow features Touchstone's patented TV lift, solid wood construction with English dovetail joints, and a universal flat-screen TV mounting system. The cabinet is equipped with sliding rear panels for easy access to your TV connections. The Bungalow can hold most 60" diagonal flat panel plasma and LCD TV's, with additional storage space for your Cable or Satellite Box, DVD player, DVDs and Games.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone lift mechanism.
- Component Storage Space: The Bungalow has 8" of vertical storage height and 50" of width horizontal space for your Satellite Box, Cable Box, Recorders, Amps, Surround Sound, and Video Games
- Personal Storage Space: The Bungalow has 4 adjustable shelves for your DVD boxes, Video Game boxes and CD cases.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Bungalow comes ready for entertainment action with Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system for your LCD or Plasma TV. The Bungalow comes with a wireless RF remote control for operation of the cabinet's lift and includes a backup wired handset controller inside the cabinet in case you ever lose or just can't find the wireless remote.
IR Repeater Kit
The Infra-Red Repeater Kit allows you to control your DVD player, home theater, cable box, tuner or other components located inside the cabinet. Add the Infra-Red Repeater Kit
to the Bungalow for only $99.
Delivery & Installation
We know how much effort you put into searching for the perfect piece of furniture for your living room, den, bedroom or entertainment area and if you’ve chosen one of our TV lift cabinets we want to make your experience as easy and convenient as possible.
Touchstone's TV Lift Cabinets pricing is simple and straight forward. White Glove Delivery
is included at no additional charge for customers in the continental U.S. so there are no surprises. For customer shopping in Canada
our Threshold delivery service
is included at no additional charge. Once you place your order we will contact you, typically within 24-48 hours to confirm your delivery information and schedule the a date and time that fits into your schedule.
When your Bungalow is delivered to your home our White Glove installers will unpack the cabinet and allow you to inspect it for any damages before placing it in wherever youd like in the room of your choice. They don't leave until you're happy with its final location and condition of the cabinet.
Please note, our White Glove Delivery service does not include installation of the television or entertainment components. Our full service professional installation service is available at an additional cost of only $249 which includes the installation of your flat screen TV and entertainment components. If you need help installing your TV in your new cabinet please see our Professional TV Installation.