Item #: 80002
- Features a unique, white frame surrounding the flame display
- Two heating settings can heat any room up to 400 square feet
- Includes the most realistic flames on the market
- Designed to be mounted onto your wall, but heating feature can be disabled for in-wall recess as well
- Price includes shipping and delivery costs
The Touchstone Ivory is a beautiful, 50" wide, electric fireplace with realistic flames and contemporary white frame that will make a strong design statement in your living room, family room or any room in your home. The electric fireplace delivers the beauty of a fireplace without the fire and smokey smell. The Ivory has 2 heat settings (high and low), and will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft.. Also, the fireplace's flame can can be used without the heating feature. The Ivory is easy to install and comes with easy to follow instructions. Read more about the benefits of electric fireplaces.
The Ivory's flames will exceed your expectations. Be sure to check out our video tab on this page to get a view of the flames on this unit. Use it during the day or evening to relax and experience the calming effect of the realistic flames. Some of your friends may even ask if the Ivory is a real gas fireplace. The mesmerizing flame can be viewed without the heat setting, so the Ivory can be enjoyed on cool summer evenings, as well as cold winter nights. The Ivory flames have 5 settings, from a subtle ember glow, to a full fire setting. You can set the flame intensity based on your mood or lighting in the room. All of the flame setting can be be controlled by the included remote.
Yes, it does heat your room
The Ivory has two heat settings, and is designed to heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. The heating element warms up quickly, and when used with your home's primary heating source you'll find you'll be able to raise your room temperature to get a real cozy setting. The heat setting is controllable from the side of the unit or from the remote control. You can also put the heat on the built in timer setting, where the Ivory will shut off in anywhere from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
Heat Disabled Switch
Since the debut of the Ivory Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace, we have had many customers living in warmer climates purchase the Ivory fireplace. The one request that we have had from those customers is a way to disable the heater so that they could embed the Ivory Fireplace into the wall or use it without the heat. Well, we at Touchstone Home Products listened and have incorporated a heat disable switch into our Ivory fireplaces. On the back of the unit, you will find a switch that will allow you to enable or disable the heater. Once the switch is set to off, the heater on the fireplace will no longer function when the heat button is pressed on the remote or external panel. This will allow those customers that want to recess the Ivory fireplace into the wall the option to now do so. A simple flick of the switch now will enable or disable the heater. No more having to take the unit apart to do this.
Mounting and Use
Mounting your Ivory fireplace is easy, and in most cases, requires just one person for the job. All the instructions are included, and they are easy to follow. The Ivory fireplace comes with an easy to mount bracket that mounts to your wall. Once the bracket is mounted, just hang the fireplace on the bracket and secure it with the provided screws. We do recommend placement high enough on the wall to hide the mounting hardware, yet low enough so you can use the heating function far enough away from your ceiling. We recommend placement of the Ivory fireplace at least 24 inches below your ceiling. A popular place that customer mount the Ivory fireplace is under a wall mounted, flat screen television. We recommend mounting your TV at least 24 inches above the top of the fireplace unit.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Heat disable switch allows for recessing into wall
- Built in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 24" below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame color: Ivory
- Fireplace dimensions: 50.4" W x 21.65" H x 5.5" W
- Firebox dimensions (for recessing unit): 38.75" W x 18.75" H x 5" D
- Shipping carton dimensions: 55 in. x 9 in. x 27 in
- Part number: 80002
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 46 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 55 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
For more information regarding our return policy,
please click here.