Item #: 73009
At first glance, it's a beautiful bed-end cabinet with a dark cherry finish. The Highland TV lift cabinet transforms any room into the ultimate theater like experience with the press a button. This cabinet gives your bedroom the versatility you desire: you can watch TV from your bed when you want, and hide away your electronics when you don’t. The Highland gives you the best of both worlds and then some with its incredible utility and its finely crafted design.
The Highland includes Touchstone's component shelf which provides space for your electronics such as your sound system, cable box or satellite receiver. This shelf raises with your television so your electronics are always accessible when you need them to be.
This cabinet is finished on all four sides, going you the freedom to place it virtually anywhere in your home. It is built to accommodate flat screen televisions up to 47" wide and 28" tall.
The Highland is available as unfinished as well for just $1999.00. Or have us finish it for you in your choice of over a dozen custom finishes for an additional $500. For more information on the unfinished Highland and our custom finish services please call us at 800-215-1990.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone lift mechanism.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Dark Cherry
- Unit Dimensions: 53"W x 22"D x 35"H
- Maximum TV Size without Components on Shelf: 47"W x 5.5"D x 33"H
- Maximum TV Size with Components on Shelf: 47"W x 5.5"D x 28"H
- Component Shelf Space: 16" W x 9" D on the left and right side
- Unit Weight: 200 lbs.
- Unit Shipping Weight: 315 lbs.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The secret to the Highland’s versatility is Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system, which comes included with your order of the cabinet. The Highland also comes with a wireless RF remote control to operate the TV lift and an additional controller within the cabinet as a backup controller in case you ever lose or just can't find the wireless remote.
Add On Accessories
Your flat screen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet, and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your cable box, satellite box, gaming console or disc player.
A great addition to the Grand Elevate Mission Unfinished cabinet is the Add-On Component Shelf or Touchstone's IR Repeater Kit System. The add-on component shelf is 40" long by 9" deep and offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available. Click here for more information on this upgrade.
Here at Touchstone, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products as pleasant and painless as possible.
Click here for more information regarding our different delivery options.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy,
please click here.