As seen on the TODAY show, the all new Harrison combines clean lines with a rich espresso finish to create a gorgeous cabinet with a contemporary twist. Indulge in the beauty and fine craftsmanship of this solid birch and birch veneer cabinet that features Touchstone's new exclusive built-in component shelf.
Touchstone's component shelf provides space for your sound system, cable box or satellite receiver, so it raises with your TV. When the lift rises your remotes can be used to operate all your components.
The Harrison arrives ready for plug-and-play operation so you'll be enjoying the home theater experience in minutes. Finished on all sides, the Harrison a refreshing compliment to a bedroom or any room in the home. It features Touchstone Whisper Lift II TV lift system which can accommodate plasma and LCD flat screen TV's as large as 45" wide and 28" tall.
The Harrison is available unfinished for just $1999.00 or have us finish it for you in your choice of over a dozen custom finishes for an additional $299. For more information on the Unfinished Harrison and our custom finish services please call us at 800-215-1990.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone lift mechanism.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Built-in Component Shelf: The Harrison features a built-in component shelf that raises and lowers with your flat screen TV. The shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit cable boxes, DVD players, VCR's, game systems or other media components.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Harrison comes ready for entertainment action with Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system for your LCD or Plasma TV. The Harrison comes with a wireless RF remote control for operation of the cabinet's lift and includes a backup wired handset controller inside the cabinet in case you ever lose or just can't find the wireless remote.
Delivery & Installation
We know how much effort you put into finding the perfect piece of furniture for your home and if you’ve chosen one of our TV lift cabinets we want to make your experience as easy and convenient as possible.
Touchstone TV Lift Cabinets pricing is simple and straight forward. We include our White Glove Delivery
service with every TV Lift cabinet purchase (excluding Elevate models) so there are never any surprises. Once you place your order we will contact you, typically within 24-48 hours of receipt, to confirm your delivery information and schedule the delivery date at a time that fits into your schedule.
When the cabinet is delivered to your home our White Glove professional installers will unpack the cabinet and remove the packaging, then place it in the designated location in the room of your choice. They don't leave until you're happy with location and condition of the cabinet. Please note installers are not responsible for installing your TV or connecting your entertainment components.
If you need help installing your Plasma TV or LCD TV in your new cabinet please see our Professional TV Installation page
Harrison TV Lift Cabinet Printable PDF Information Sheet. Harrison TV Lift Cabinet Owners Manual.