ValueLine 42 80030 42" Refurbished Flush Mount Electric Fireplace
- 10 Stunning Flame Colors, including variable log/crystal color
- Ships with log and crystal hearth options
- Yes, it has heat. Built in thermostat for settings between 62° - 86°F
- Touch control panel and IR remote control
- Frontal location of heating vent allows for in-wall recess
- Exceptional Value: Price includes shipping
- More ValueLine sizes available. Shop the ValueLine Collection.
The ValueLine™ 42 inch fireplace combines a great price with all the features you're looking for in an electric fireplace. This flat wall model offers some great new features, including 10 color flame, 10 color logset or crystal hearth, touchscreen display and built in thermostat. The narrow ValueLine™ 42 ships with both a log and crystal flame-set, which changes color depending on your setting. So you get more options for the view of your hearth. The heat on The ValueLine™ series comes from the bottom face of the fireplace, so the fireplace can be placed in a recessed installation. Touchstone™ offers installation instructions and support with this fireplace. The 10-color flame-set gives you the control to match the flame with your room color palette.
Combining the variable colors of the flame with the colors in the log/crystal hearth, The ValueLine™ 42 delivers a unique flame experience. Like most Touchstone™ fireplaces, the flames are so realistic some of your friends will think it is a gas fireplace. The touchscreen display just requires a tap to customize the color of the log/crystal set and flame, so you can match the fireplace to any room setting or mood.
The ValueLine™ 42 features a built-in thermostat for setting your room heat between 62 and 86 degrees. The (650 - 1300 Watt) heater is perfect for taking the edge off a cool summer evening or warming up a basement a few degrees. (Please note, Touchstone™ doesn't recommend this fireplace as a primary or solo heat source for a room.) The heat comes from the bottom of the front of the fireplace, so it can be used in a recessed setting.
- Built-in Thermostat for setting between 62 and 86 degrees F
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Programmable auto-off timer
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Fireplace dimensions: 42" wide x 19 3/4" high x 5" deep
- Shipping dimensions: 45" wide x 24.5" high x 8.5" deep
- Viewable flame area: 29" wide x 9 11/16" high
- Firebox/Recessed Dimensions: 32 1/2" wide x 16 15/16" high x 4 5/8" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 32 3/4" wide x 17 1/4" high x 5" deep
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Watts: 650 to 1300 Watts
- Light Source: LED
- Control Panel: Touchscreen with IR Remote
- Flame Colors: 10 (variable)
- Log or Crystal Colors: 10 (variable)
- Frame color: Black
- Part number: 80018
- BTU's: 5,118
- Voltage: 120v/60Hz
- Amperes: 11 and up
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone’s Electric Fireplaces are shipped via UPS Ground service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 888-978-3531 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the Fireplace is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if the weather is an issue.
Touchstone™ sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
Touchstone is bringing back the Value to Electric Fireplaces with its Valueline Electric Fireplaces. Don't trust our word for it, see for yourself!
The Valueline electric fireplace offers a wide range of flame and logset colors that are customizable to whichever atmosphere you like. The thermostat controlled unit can be set between 62 and 86 degrees to add the right amount of heat to your room. Valueline electric fireplaces are available in 42 , 50 , 60 , and 72 inches wide, making it the perfect fit for any situation.
We purchased a re-furbished 42" ValueLine flush mount recently. We were limited on space and needed a touch of bling on the wall in our new addition. It fit perfectly and looks spectacular. Shipping was very quick. Very satisfied.
Overall I like it and it's worth the money
This is a great lower end electric fireplace. Is it perfect? No but you aren't paying for perfect. I would totally buy it again. I think the flames are ok, not super realistic if you are being critical but they are sufficient to me to get the correct ambience. The heater isn't going to heat up a large room but it will take the chill off on high. The color selection is pretty good for both the "coals" and the flames. I like that I can vary them based on what I want at the time. The cons to it for me are as follows. You can't adjust the flame size. It would be great if you could adjust this so you could have a lower dimmer flame. The buttons on the fireplace itself are temperamental. It often takes multiple attempts to get them to activate. The remote is also temperamental. If the battery isn't in just the right position and you don't hold it just the right way, the remote doesn't work. And it went through the provided battery very quickly. We'll see how fast it goes through the one I just put in. The glass front is very reflective. A matte finish on the glass would really make it much nicer especially when the fireplace is off. The blower for the heater is a bit louder than I had hoped. Not super loud but I do have to turn the TV up one or two settings while it is running. None of the above are deal breakers for me. I have gotten used to the quirks quickly and found they are manageable. I do like the fireplace and would buy it again.