Harrison 73008 TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs
- Fits up to 50” TVs (47” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful Espresso finish that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Comes with component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
The Harrison combines clean lines with a rich espresso finish to create a gorgeous cabinet with a contemporary twist. Indulge in the beauty and fine craftsmanship of this solid birch and birch veneer cabinet that features Touchstone's new exclusive built-in component shelf.
Touchstone's component shelf provides space for your sound system, cable box or satellite receiver, so it raises with your TV. When the lift rises your remotes can be used to operate all your components.
The Harrison arrives ready for plug-and-play operation so you'll be enjoying the home theater experience in minutes. Finished on all sides, the Harrison a refreshing compliment to a bedroom or any room in the home. It features Touchstone™ Whisper Lift® II TV lift system which can accommodate plasma and LCD flat screen TV's as large as 47" wide and 28" tall.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Harrison comes ready for entertainment action with Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system for your LCD or Plasma TV. The Harrison comes with a wireless RF remote control for operation of the cabinet's lift and includes a backup wired handset controller inside the cabinet in case you ever lose or just can't find the wireless remote.
Add On Accessories
Your flat screen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet, and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your cable box, satellite box, gaming console or disc player.
A great addition to the Harrison TV Lift Cabinet is the Add-On Component Shelf or Touchstone's IR Repeater Kit System. The add-on component shelf is 42" long by 9" deep and offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone™ lift mechanism.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Built-in Component Shelf: The Harrison features a built-in component shelf that raises and lowers with your flat screen TV. The shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit cable boxes, DVD players, VCR's, game systems or other media components.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Espresso
- Unit Dimensions: 52.87"W x 22"D x 35"H
- Maximum TV Size without Components on Shelf using Whisper Lift II: 47"W x 5"D x 32.5"H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 47"W x 3.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV Size with Components on Shelf: 47"W x 5.5"D x 28"H
- Component Shelf Space: 16" W x 9" D on the left and right side
- Unit Weight: 200 lbs.
- Unit Shipping Weight:315 lbs.
Harrison TV Lift Cabinet Product Brochure
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone®, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (OPTIONAL UPGRADE):
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, YOU CAN UPGRADE TO OUR WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery into room of choice inside home or business.
- Delivery included 2 flights of steps (max 15 steps per flight).
- Item will be unpackaged and placed in space of your choosing.
- Debris removal.
- TV and Components will not be installed.
- Existing furniture will not be removed or disassembled.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ($199):
- 5-year warranty (5 years full replacement) including any accidental food or beverage stain, heat mark, water ring, warping & lifting of veneer.
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
This cabinet probably isn't the exact one I purchased 10 years ago, but it's close. I've had mine for 10 years and it has never given me a bit of trouble. I did have to replace the remote, but after about 100 drops on a hardwood floor I guess you have to expect that. I bought an extra one just to have it. The specs on my unit says the cabinet can accommodate up to a 40" flat panel. I was able to fit a larger 50" flat panel in mine by removing the shelf. I keep my cable modem, DVD player, ROKU in another cabinet.
Fantastic product!!! Great service...I had a question regarding the remote and Brian handled it quickly! If you want to quit looking at that ****** TV 24/7....this is a great way to get rid of it....with a great looking piece of furniture!