Grand Elevate 74006 Mission TV Lift Cabinet for 65" Flat screen TVs
- Fits up to 65” TVs (58.5” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful oak finish that fits seamlessly with existing mission style furniture
- Uses the component shelf that is the perfect solution for TV components
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
The Grand Elevate® Mission Oak is the latest addition to Touchstone's Grand Elevate® line of slim line, value-priced large-screen TV lift cabinets. The Mission Grand Elevate® Cabinet has an Arts and Crafts-style design with a stunning wood grain and interesting, distinguished details. This piece offers a transitional design style that will work well with most any room furniture mix. The combination of the Grand Elevates versatility and Arts and Crafts design make it a fit for the family room, living room and bedroom. The cabinet's mission styled hardware has a handsome antique finish. The size of the Mission Grand Elevate® makes it ideal for larger flat screen televisions, holding most 65" diagonal flat screen TVs.
The classic Arts and Crafts style of the Mission Grand Elevate® gives you the high quality, desired look of a Mission style piece of furniture, with the added versatility of Touchstone's Whisper Lift II. Click a button, and your flat screen TV raises silently out to a perfect viewing height. When you don't need your 65" flat screen TV dominating your decor and conversations, just hit the wireless remote and you'll see it disappear, safely and quickly tucked away.
- Ideal for wall or end of bed placement. Finished on all four sides
- Classic Arts and Crafts-style furniture with a beautiful design that showcases a stunning wood grain and interesting, distinguished details.
- Fits most 65" diagonal TVs (measure less than 58.5" wide and 35" tall)
- Pricing includes lift-gate to the threshold of your house (covered porch or garage)
The Grand Elevate® Mission Oak is built to fit against any wall in any room of your home, making it an ideal unit for your family room, living room, basement, or even home theater. Touchstone's add-on component shelf, which provides storage for your electronic devices and also allows you to lift these electronics with your television, can be added for an additional $79.00 by selecting the Add-On Component Shelf option at checkout. With this optional add-on component shelf, there is no need for a remote repeater kit or special wiring as the shelf makes your electronics easily accessible.
The Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift comes installed on the Grand Elevate® Mission. A quiet and sturdy television lift, the Whisper Lift II delivers the power to lower or raise your flatscreen TV to to a maximum height of 68.5" in seconds. Online and over-the-phone installation support are also available to assist you in the set-up of your Grand Elevate® Mission cabinet. Touchstone™ customers love the easy setup and install of our cabinets, from the unpacking to the easy TV mounting. These cabinets have already been installed with lifts before shipment by our staff, so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives. The lift has a component shelf with an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your cable boxes, Blu-ray players and game consoles. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available. Click here for more information on this upgrade. The Grand Elevate® Mission is available unfinished or custom finishes are available for an additional $500. For more information on our custom finishes please call us at 800-215-1990.
Your flatscreen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet, and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your cable box, satellite box, gaming console or disc player.
All Grand Elevate® cabinets can be paired with Touchtone's component shelf or IR Repeater Kit. The add-on component shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flatscreen to raise and lower with your television. The add-on component shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available. Click here for more information on IR Repeater Kit. Both items can be added at checkout.
- Television fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 18" W x 16" D x 2.5" H on left & right side bottom of cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Finished the same on both sides for versatility of placement in room. Place at end of bed or against wall.
- The Grand Elevate® Mission Oak TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by threshold delivery. White glove delivery available for $300.00
- Color Finish: Oak
- Unit Dimensions: 63" W x 20" D x 38" H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 58.5" W x 7" D x 35" H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 58.5"W x 4.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lb
- Unit weight: 295 lbs
- Unit shipping dimensions: 68" W x 25" D x 49" H
- Shipping Weight: 360.0 lbs.
Grand Elevate® Mission Oak Product Brochure
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone™, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE® CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (OPTIONAL UPGRADE):
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, YOU CAN UPGRADE TO OUR WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery into room of choice inside home or business.
- Delivery included 2 flights of steps (max 15 steps per flight).
- Item will be unpackaged and placed in space of your choosing.
- Debris removal.
- TV and Components will not be installed.
- Existing furniture will not be removed or disassembled.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ($199):
- 5-year warranty (5 years full replacement) including any accidental food or beverage stain, heat mark, water ring, warping & lifting of veneer.
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
Great Design - A Little Challenging to Handle
This cabinet does exactly what's claimed and does it well. It's good quality oak with a nice finish. And it fits even my large Sony 65" OLED television. But you need a lot of manpower to move the crate and pallet it's shipped on, and unpacking it is a chore. Also, no instructions for the feet that come with it, so you have to figure this out. The directions could be better and more complete. Fortunately, the Geek Squad guys maneuvered it and got the TV mounted in it. I couldn't have done it myself. The end result is great. But get some help if you're going to try this. Oh, and I have tons of packing material to dispose of now.
We ordered this cabinet somewhat on faith. Saw good reviews and liked the concept but of course couldn’t see one. Well, we could not be happier. The cabinet is all solid wood- no particle board or plywood. Really solid. Attaching the tv to the stand was easy and the mechanism is easy to work with. We had to buy some additional screws to connect the tv but from what I’ve read our tv model is a problem - lower screws are 2.5 inches long. Mounted a Bose 300 soundbar under the tv with recommended Bose brackets and it works perfectly. We have the upgraded rotatable bracket because of where we placed the cabinet and it’s better than I expected. It extends and turns so you can cover a lot of angles. The cabinet came carefully packaged and the delivery was well planned. Can’t think of anything to make product / service better