Citadel 40001 Pyramid Outdoor Patio Heater 40,000 BTU
- 40,000 BTU outdoor propane heater warms a 100 sq. ft. area.
- Ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining on a patio or deck.
- Quick and easy AA battery operated piezoelectric ignition.
- Commercial-grade design with durable, rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel for outdoor use.
- Portable, easy to move with included wheel kit.
- 89 inches high with slim design for easy placement.
The Touchstone Citadel™ 40001 Pyramid Patio 40,000 BTU Outdoor Heater adds warmth to an outside patio, deck, or outdoor dining area. Perfect for home, catering and restaurant use, the 89-inch high Citadel patio heater is elegantly designed, simple to set up and easy to use. The stainless steel finish works brilliantly with the bright, tall flame. The slim 19.5 inch x 19.5 inch square base is a nice fit for an outdoor entertaining area.
Durable Construction For Outdoor Use
Ideal for cool evenings in any season, The Citadel™ patio heater features commercial grade components for outdoor use. The heater’s stainless steel design and glass flame tube will not rust. The Citadel retains its clean look, even over prolonged outdoor exposure. Includes a 1-year warranty with phone support.
Easy Ignition and Operation
The Citadel upright outdoor heater holds a 20 lb. propane tank. The propane tank can be secured inside the storage area. The chain-held access door allows for quick propane tank exchange. The battery-operated piezoelectric ignition ensures easy, reliable control. Simply hold the button to start the flame. Adjust the heat with high and low settings. Note, the propane tank and AA batteries are not included.
The Citadel™ has a built-in auto shut off. If the heater is tipped or rocked, the propane supply cuts off and the flame is extinguished.
Versatile Set Up: Can Be Mounted or Wheeled
Add the included wheel kit to the base of the heater for easy mobility. Alternately, you can choose to mount the base securely to your patio or deck.
What’s Included in the Box?
The Citadel™ Patio Heater
Propane hose and regulator
1 year warranty with phone support
Assembly required. Tools not included.
- Stainless steel, commercial-grade design
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Tempered glass quartz fire display tube
- Electric Piezo ignition for easy, reliable control
- Wheel kit for easy positioning and movement
- Chain-held access door for propane tank access
- Easy assembly and phone support
- CSA approved
- Adjustable heat setting providing up to 40,000 BTUs
- Covers approximately 10-11 ft. diameter of space, dependent on outdoor conditions, including wind, outdoor temperature, location
- Approximately 8-10 hour burn time with 20 lb. propane tank (not included)
Color: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 89" H x 19.5" W x 19.5" D
Total Weight (without propane tank): 51.8 lb.
Total Weight With Packaging: 60.6 lb.
Packaging Dimensions: 54" H x 21.4" W x 12.2"D
Size of Reflector at Top of Heater: 17.75" diameter
Heat Range: Approximately 10-11 ft. diameter of space, dependent on outdoor conditions, including wind, outdoor temperature, location
Requires a standard 20 lb. propane tank and AA batteries (not included)
Burn Time: Approximately 8-10 hours
Light assembly required. Tools are not included.
Important Safety Information
For full safety recommendations, please see the product manual.
- This heater shall not be installed or used indoors, in buildings, garages or any other enclosed area.
- DO NOT place articles on or against this heater.
- DO NOT use or store flammable materials near this heater.
- Children and adults should be aware of the high surface temperature hazard, and should keep a safe distance away to avoid clothes burning or igniting.
- Children should be carefully supervised when they are in the area of the heater.
- NEVER hang anything including clothes or other flammable items on the heater.
- DO NOT operate this heater unless it is fully assembled with the reflector in place.
- DO NOT SPRAY AEROSOLS IN THE VICINITY OF THIS HEATER WHILE IT IS IN OPERATION.
- Installation and repair should be done by a qualified person. The heater must be inspected by a qualified person before use and at least annually. More frequent cleaning may be required as necessary. It is imperative that control compartments, burners and circulating air passages of the heater and light be kept clean and free from insect/spider infestation
Delivery & Shipping
This item ships via standard small parcel carrier ground service such as FedEx or UPS or similar Ground service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any FedEx or UPS small parcel Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone Home Products is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the package is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if the weather is an issue.
We will send you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH OUTDOOR HEATER PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support: 888-978-3531