Carmel 70065 TV Lift Cabinet for 60" Flat screen TVs
- Fits up to 60” TVs (55” wide left to right)
- Beautiful Espresso finish that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Wavy glass front doors
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
- Functional front doors with adjustable shelving for storage and component space
The Carmel TV Lift cabinet features crisp lines and a rich espresso finish just like our Monterey TV lift cabinet. This model features beautiful wavy glass on the front facing door panels making it a versatile entertainment center which complements a variety of decorating tastes.
This heirloom-quality cabinet with quiet, smooth electro-mechanical lift accommodates plasma and LCD TVs up to 55" wide by 32.5" tall and 4.5" deep. It features solid birch with espresso veneers with wavy glass panels. The Carmel comes IR ready allowing access to components via remote control behind the wavy glass doors.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Carmel arrives ready for action with Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system for your LCD or Plasma TV. The Carmel comes with a wireless RF remote control for operation of the cabinet's lift and includes a backup wired handset controller inside the cabinet in case you ever lose or just can't find the wireless remote.
IR Repeater Kit
The Infra-Red Repeater Kit allows you to control your DVD player, home theater, cable box, tuner or other components located inside the cabinet. Add the Infra-Red Repeater Kit to the Carmel for only $99.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone™ lift mechanism.
- Component Storage Space: The Carmel has 9" of vertical storage height and 50" of width horizontal space for your Satellite Box, Cable Box, Recorders, Amps, Surround Sound, and Video Games
- Personal Storage Space: The Carmel has 4 adjustable shelves for your DVD boxes, Video Game boxes and CD cases.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Espresso
- Unit Dimensions: 59" W x 23" D x 41.5" H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 54" W x 4.5" D x 35" H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 54"W x 2.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Unit Weight: 321 lbs
- Unit Shipping Weight: 371 lbs.
Carmel TV Lift Cabinet Product Brochure
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone™, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (OPTIONAL UPGRADE):
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, YOU CAN UPGRADE TO OUR WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery into room of choice inside home or business.
- Delivery included 2 flights of steps (max 15 steps per flight).
- Item will be unpackaged and placed in space of your choosing.
- Debris removal.
- TV and Components will not be installed.
- Existing furniture will not be removed or disassembled.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ($199):
- 5-year warranty (5 years full replacement) including any accidental food or beverage stain, heat mark, water ring, warping & lifting of veneer.
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
- Reviews (2)
The whole process of ordering and the delivery of my cabinet was handled very well. With the help of the technician at Touchstone on the phone, my handyman was able to successfully install my TV and get my lift to operate properly.
Love the Carmel!
I just want to tell you how pleased I am with the Carmel cabinet -- looks great, seems very solid and well-made, and lift works nicely (although I still haven't mounted a TV yet...). As it turns out, my wife (not unexpectedly) does not like the "wavy" style glass in the cabinet doors. However, I was pleased to see that the glass panels are very easy to remove (they're held in by little clips, very similar to our kitchen cabinets). And I was doubly pleased (and surprised) to find a set of solid wood panels came included! I've already replaced the wavy glass with the solid wood panels to please my wife. So I guess I've turned it into a "Monterey". It still looks great, but I still like the idea of being able to see items "displayed" inside the cabinet -- so I may lobby my wife to let us try with some clear glass... I'll have to have them fabricated by a local glass company I guess, but I think it's a very nice feature that your product is designed to be so easily changed. All-in-all, I am very happy with our Touchstone cabinet so far, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others or even order a second one