Grand Elevate 74006 Mission TV Lift Cabinet for 65" Flat screen TVs
- Fits up to 65” TVs (58.5” wide left to right)
- Same paneling and hardware on both sides for versatile placement in any room, including end of bed use.
Beautiful oak finish
- Mission cabinet design with clean lines and paneling for a modern farmhouse or bungalow style
- Optional Add On Component Shelf adds extra storage
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
The Grand Elevate® Mission Oak is the latest addition to Touchstone's Grand Elevate® line of slim line, value-priced large-screen TV lift cabinets. The Mission Grand Elevate® Cabinet has an Arts and Crafts-style design with a stunning wood grain and interesting, distinguished details. This piece offers a transitional design style that will work well with most any room furniture mix. The combination of the Grand Elevates versatility and Arts and Crafts design make it a fit for the family room, living room and bedroom. The cabinet's mission styled hardware has a handsome antique finish. The size of the Mission Grand Elevate® makes it ideal for larger flat screen televisions, holding most 65" diagonal flat screen TVs.
The classic Arts and Crafts style of the Mission Grand Elevate® gives you the high quality, desired look of a Mission style piece of furniture, with the added versatility of Touchstone's Whisper Lift II. Click a button, and your flat screen TV raises silently out to a perfect viewing height. When you don't need your 65" flat screen TV dominating your decor and conversations, just hit the wireless remote and you'll see it disappear, safely and quickly tucked away.
- Ideal for wall or end of bed placement. Finished on all four sides
- Classic Arts and Crafts-style furniture with a beautiful design that showcases a stunning wood grain and interesting, distinguished details.
- Fits most 65" diagonal TVs (measure less than 58.5" wide and 35" tall)
- Pricing includes lift-gate to the threshold of your house (covered porch or garage)
The Grand Elevate® Mission Oak is built to fit against any wall in any room of your home, making it an ideal unit for your family room, living room, basement, or even home theater. Touchstone's add-on component shelf, which provides storage for your electronic devices and also allows you to lift these electronics with your television, can be added for an additional $79.00 by selecting the Add-On Component Shelf option at checkout. With this optional add-on component shelf, there is no need for a remote repeater kit or special wiring as the shelf makes your electronics easily accessible.
The Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift comes installed on the Grand Elevate® Mission. A quiet and sturdy television lift, the Whisper Lift II delivers the power to lower or raise your flatscreen TV to to a maximum height of 68.5" in seconds. Online and over-the-phone installation support are also available to assist you in the set-up of your Grand Elevate® Mission cabinet. Touchstone™ customers love the easy setup and install of our cabinets, from the unpacking to the easy TV mounting. These cabinets have already been installed with lifts before shipment by our staff, so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives. The lift has a component shelf with an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your cable boxes, Blu-ray players and game consoles. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available. Click here for more information on this upgrade. The Grand Elevate® Mission is available unfinished .
Your flatscreen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet, and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your cable box, satellite box, gaming console or disc player.
All Grand Elevate® cabinets can be paired with Touchtone's component shelf or IR Repeater Kit. The add-on component shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flatscreen to raise and lower with your television. The add-on component shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available. Click here for more information on IR Repeater Kit. Both items can be added at checkout.
- Television fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 18" W x 16" D x 2.5" H on left & right side bottom of cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Finished the same on both sides for versatility of placement in room. Place at end of bed or against wall.
- The Grand Elevate® Mission Oak TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by threshold delivery. White glove delivery available for $300.00
- Color Finish: Oak
- Unit Dimensions: 63" W x 20" D x 38" H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 58.5" W x 7" D x 35" H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 58.5"W x 4.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lb.
- Unit weight: 295 lb.
- Unit shipping dimensions: 68" W x 25" D x 49" H
- Shipping Weight: 360.0 lb.
Grand Elevate® Mission Oak Product Brochure
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone™, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE® CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (800-215-1990)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
Looks and works great!
From purchase through everyday use this company was responsive and helpful. This is a beautiful piece of furniture and, after several months of ownership, the lift mechanism works flawlessly. Our first remote did have some type of problem and the company quickly replaced it. Highly recommend!
Not great experience!
Not a great experience. The cabinet was nice and white glove delivery worked well. However then after it was put in place the fun began. 1st it didn't come with the component shelf and no email or explanation on the packing slip as to why. Had to call customer service who explained it was on backorder and would ship separately in a couple of days. When the shelf arrived it had no instructions and there also none on the web site. I could not figure it out on my own. So I called customers service again and asked them to email me the instruction on how to mount it, Then I went to the store to buy the 65" TV that the cabinet was designed for. We live in a rural area so it was an hour+ drive each way to the nearest Best Buy store. I was very careful to be sure the dimensions would fit. When I got home I went to go mount the tv to the lift mechanism and realized that there were no bolts in either the TV or the lift cabinet to mount the TV to the brackets. I called Besy Buy customer service who explained that they should come with the mount not the TV. So then I had to go to the hardware store to find the right size and length of the 4 bolts to mount the TV to the brackets. After a few tries I finally found the correct size. Then I measured everything and mounted the brackets. I placed the TV on the brackets and tested the lift. It all fit and worked great. Until I went to install the component shelf. THAT IS WHEN I REALIZED THAT THE COMPNENT SHELF WILL NOT FIT WITH A 65" TV. I sure wish it explained this on the web site or showed some pictures of how the component shelf worked so I could have realized this. So then I had to dismount the TV. Put it all back into the packaging. Do the long drive back to Best Buy to return and exchange the TV for a 55" version of the same TV. The new TV and the component shelf now fit but it is disappointing that I could not have a 65" TV and very frustrating because I could have save a lot of time and frustration if Touchstone had better explained there product, dimensions for components, instructions, web content, missing hardware, etc. I wasted an entire weekend installing my TV.
Grand Elevate 74006 Mission TV Lift Cabinet for 65" Flat screen TVs
A quality piece. We were a little challenged fitting a 65” Bravia OLED in with the shelf but got it done. Fits like a glove. Very happy with the product.
Great Design - A Little Challenging to Handle
This cabinet does exactly what's claimed and does it well. It's good quality oak with a nice finish. And it fits even my large Sony 65" OLED television. But you need a lot of manpower to move the crate and pallet it's shipped on, and unpacking it is a chore. Also, no instructions for the feet that come with it, so you have to figure this out. The directions could be better and more complete. Fortunately, the Geek Squad guys maneuvered it and got the TV mounted in it. I couldn't have done it myself. The end result is great. But get some help if you're going to try this. Oh, and I have tons of packing material to dispose of now.
We ordered this cabinet somewhat on faith. Saw good reviews and liked the concept but of course couldn’t see one. Well, we could not be happier. The cabinet is all solid wood- no particle board or plywood. Really solid. Attaching the tv to the stand was easy and the mechanism is easy to work with. We had to buy some additional screws to connect the tv but from what I’ve read our tv model is a problem - lower screws are 2.5 inches long. Mounted a Bose 300 soundbar under the tv with recommended Bose brackets and it works perfectly. We have the upgraded rotatable bracket because of where we placed the cabinet and it’s better than I expected. It extends and turns so you can cover a lot of angles. The cabinet came carefully packaged and the delivery was well planned. Can’t think of anything to make product / service better