ValueLine 42 80030 42" Flush Mount Electric Fireplace
- 10 Stunning Flame Colors, including variable log/crystal color
- Ships with log and crystal hearth options
- Yes, it has heat. Built in thermostat for settings between 62° - 86°F
- Touch control panel and IR remote control
- Frontal location of heating vent allows for in-wall recess
- Exceptional Value: Price includes shipping
- More ValueLine sizes available. Shop the ValueLine Collection.
The ValueLine™ 42 inch fireplace combines a great price with all the features you're looking for in an electric fireplace. This flat wall model offers some great new features, including 10 color flame, 10 color logset or crystal hearth, touchscreen display and built in thermostat. The narrow ValueLine™ 42 ships with both a log and crystal flame-set, which changes color depending on your setting. So you get more options for the view of your hearth. The heat on The ValueLine™ series comes from the bottom face of the fireplace, so the fireplace can be placed in a recessed installation. Touchstone™ offers installation instructions and support with this fireplace. The 10-color flame-set gives you the control to match the flame with your room color palette.
Combining the variable colors of the flame with the colors in the log/crystal hearth, The ValueLine™ 42 delivers a unique flame experience. Like most Touchstone™ fireplaces, the flames are so realistic some of your friends will think it is a gas fireplace. The touchscreen display just requires a tap to customize the color of the log/crystal set and flame, so you can match the fireplace to any room setting or mood.
The ValueLine™ 42 features a built-in thermostat for setting your room heat between 62 and 86 degrees. The (650 - 1300 Watt) heater is perfect for taking the edge off a cool summer evening or warming up a basement a few degrees. (Please note, Touchstone™ doesn't recommend this fireplace as a primary or solo heat source for a room.) The heat comes from the bottom of the front of the fireplace, so it can be used in a recessed setting.
- Built-in Thermostat for setting between 62 and 86 degrees F
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Programmable auto-off timer
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 8 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Fireplace dimensions: 42" wide x 19 3/4" high x 5" deep
- Shipping dimensions: 45" wide x 24.5" high x 8.5" deep
- Viewable flame area: 29" wide x 9 11/16" high
- Firebox/Recessed Dimensions: 32 1/2" wide x 16 15/16" high x 4 5/8" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 32 3/4" wide x 17 1/4" high x 5" deep
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Watts: 650 to 1300 Watts
- Light Source: LED
- Control Panel: Touchscreen with IR Remote
- Flame Colors: 10 (variable)
- Log or Crystal Colors: 10 (variable)
- Frame color: Black
- Part number: 80030
- BTU's: 4436
- Voltage: 120v/60Hz
Weight: 39.8 lbs
- 80030 - Valueline42 Electric Fireplace Owners Manual
- 80030 - Valueline42 Electric Fireplace Dimensional Drawing
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone’s Electric Fireplaces are shipped via UPS Ground service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 888-978-3531 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the Fireplace is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if the weather is an issue.
Touchstone™ sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
Touchstone is bringing back the Value to Electric Fireplaces with its Valueline Electric Fireplaces. Don't trust our word for it, see for yourself!
The Valueline electric fireplace offers a wide range of flame and logset colors that are customizable to whichever atmosphere you like. The thermostat controlled unit can be set between 62 and 86 degrees to add the right amount of heat to your room. Valueline electric fireplaces are available in 42 , 50 , 60 , and 72 inches wide, making it the perfect fit for any situation.
Easy install. Package well
Learn a lot about an organization when problems arise. I ******* up and ordered an Onyx 80001. Upon arrival - I open the box and then discovered I could not recess and have heating as an option. Getting it returned and replaced with a Valueline 50" was great. Customer service was outstanding. I was not charged the restocking fee. The Valueline 50" fireplace exceeds our expectations. It will be installed floating on the wall of our new Condo. Thank you Touchstone - your products and customer service are greatly appreciated. Next time I will read the description carefully.
BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!!! Install was so simple! It had full instructions. One of the coolest features is you can change not only the flame color but the log color. Honestly the whole thing has so many features it's mind blown! We bought it to use as an insert into our faux brick fireplace and it look so real! we love it... husband and I both agree this is best diy we ever did.
Provides good amount of heat. It’s nice and quiet large variety of color displays. We love it!
Once i did a little handsawing on the sofa table (where it did not show nor compromise it) and installed a new battery in the remote, all my expectations were nicely met. Cheers