ValueLine 72 80019 72" Recessed Electric Fireplace
- 10 Stunning Flame Colors, including variable log/crystal color in a 72" wide design
- Ships with both log and crystal hearth options
- Yes, it has heat. Built in thermostat for settings between 62° - 86°F
- Touch control panel and IR remote control
- Frontal location of heating vent allows for in-wall recess
- Exceptional Value: Price includes shipping!
- More ValueLine sizes available. Shop the ValueLine Collection.
The ValueLine™ 72 inch fireplace brings a discounted price with all the benefits you are looking for in a smokeless fireplace. The ValueLine™ 72 delivers some valuable features, including 10 color fire display, 10 color crystal hearth or logset, and a built in thermostat in a touchscreen display. The ValueLine™ 72 ships with both a crystal hearth and logset hearth, with 10 color options depending on your preference. Take advantage of the 10 colors to make the look of the fireplace your own. The heater on The ValueLine™ series is sourced from the base of the fireplace, so The ValueLine™ fireplace can be placed in a recessed installation, and can be placed 12 inches below a flat screen TV on your wall. Touchstone™ offers installation instructions and support with this fireplace. The 10-color flame-set gives you the control to match the flame with your room color design.
Combining the variable colors of the flame with the colors in the log/crystal hearth, the ValueLine 72 delivers a unique flame experience. Like most Touchstone™ fireplaces, the flames are so realistic some of your friends will think it is a gas fireplace. The touchscreen display just requires a tap to customize the color of the log/crystal set and flame, so you can match the fireplace to any room setting or mood.
The ValueLine™ 72 features a built-in thermostat for setting your room heat between 62 and 86 degrees. The (650 - 1300 Watt) heater is perfect for taking the edge off a cool summer evening or warming up a basement a few degrees. (Please note, Touchstone™ does not recommend this fireplace as a primary or solo heat source for a room.) The heat comes from the bottom of the front of the fireplace, so it can be used in a recessed setting. Touchstone™ recommends placing this fireplace at least 12 inches below any flat screen TVs or artwork.
- Built-in Thermostat for setting between 62 and 86 degrees F
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Programmable auto-off timer
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Fireplace dimensions:72" wide x 19.75" high x 5" deep
- Shipping dimensions: 76" wide x 24.5" high x 9" deep
- Viewable flame area: 59" wide x 9.5" high
- Firebox/Recessed dimension: 62.5" wide x 16.875" high x 4.5" deep
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Watts: 650 to 1300 Watts
- Light Source: LED
- Control Panel: Touchscreen with IR Remote
- Flame Colors: 10 (variable)
- Log or Crystal Colors: 10 (variable)
- Frame color: Black
- Part number: 80018
- BTU's: 5,118
- Voltage: 120v/60Hz
- Amperes: 11 and up
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone’s Electric Fireplaces are shipped via UPS Freight lift-gate freight service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 888-978-3531 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone™ is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the Fireplace is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if weather is an issue.
Touchstone™ sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
Touchstone is bringing back the Value to Electric Fireplaces with its Valueline Electric Fireplaces. Don't trust our word for it, see for yourself!
The Valueline electric fireplace offers a wide range of flame and logset colors that are customizable to whichever atmosphere you like. The thermostat controlled unit can be set between 62 and 86 degrees to add the right amount of heat to your room. Valueline electric fireplaces are available in 42 , 50 , 60 , and 72 inches wide, making it the perfect fit for any situation.
Fast shipping, everything was there and looks great.
Never received item
Never received the item. The worst customer service I ever had in my life. I’m 65 years old and have ordered thousand of dollars of merchandise online and this is the worst experience I’ve ever had. I was told the zip code was incorrect. The order went thru PayPal. They have my correct address. Someone changed it. They wanted us to pay $139 tp have item sent back to them from Touchstone’s shipping company and a re-stocking fee for an item that was NEVER delivered to us. They advertise no shipping. Maybe this is their way of getting shipping fees. We made a complaint/ dispute with PayPal. They are handling the case. Very bad experience with Touchstone. I would never recommend them. They only is by email and our experience was a very rude reply from them. Blaming us the customer instead of making it right.
Valueline 42 Front venting
Fit perfectly and looks amazing, we love the different colors with the crystals. We tried the heat to make sure it works but we haven't tried it yet to see how well it can help heat up a room. Absolutely would recommend this product to anyone looking for a front venting fireplace.
I havent used the product yet I’m waiting to install it when I do I will Write another review thanks.