AudioFlare 80024 Stainless 50" Recessed Electric Fireplace
- Designed with front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into wall
- Beautiful stainless steel frame for high end modern appearance
- Includes log set and crystal
- Slim frame that features a large fireplace viewing area with life-like LED flames that cannot be rivaled by competitors
- Heats up to 400 square feet (5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
- Orange, Blue and orange/blue combination for the LED flame
The AudioFlare™ is a new concept in electric fireplaces, combining sound, 3 color flame quality and a distinctive stainless face. This fireplace has all the features that customers love in Touchstone fireplaces, including 3 flame display, crystal hearth, 1500W of heat with timer feature. Plus the Bluetooth speaker creates a great personal space for relaxing, right in front of the realistic flame while your favorite tunes play along.
The AudioFlare™ delivers quality Bluetooth audio to your electric fireplace experience. This is more than just a noise box that can deliver a crackling flame sound. This is a speaker that can be synced to your phone, so you can enjoy your favorite songs or streaming service. The Bluetooth speaker is simple to connect to your devices, with voice prompts to help you along the way.
The stainless face of The AudioFlare™ is distinctive and sets it apart from other Touchstone fireplaces. The stainless display makes this fireplace a great fit for a kitchen or more contemporary designed room, and it is a perfect accent to the blue flame setting. The surface is easy to clean and maintain and comes off the fireplace easily to assist with installation.
The unique flameset of The AudioFlare™ is a three flame color design. The flames are blue and yellow/orange, and can be combined for a 3rd appearance. Plus The AudioFlare™ comes with a crystal hearth, to complement the stainless frame for an ultra-contemporary look. Your friends think it is a gas fireplace. Like all our popular Sideline models, The AudioFlare™ has 5 flame intensity settings, from a mellow ember to a full flame display.
The heat feature in The AudioFlare™ is perfect for a cool evening, and when you want to take the room temperature down a few degrees in a flash. The heater has two settings, 750W and 1500W, and will help heat a room up to 400 square feet. Touchstone recommends mounting the fireplace at least 6 inches below any flat screen TV or artwork that shares the same wall. There is also a heat timer, which automatically shuts off the heat feature in a time frame from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
The AudioFlare™ can be used for in-wall installations or it can be hung on the wall. Mounting brackets and hardware are included for both installations. Offering a quick, simple install, the easy-to-level mounting bar makes hanging on a wall simple.
- Programmable auto-off timer for shutoff from 30 min to 7.5 hours
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall or hanging on the wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode allows for low and high heat operation
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 6" below the bottom of the TV.
- Fireplace Dimensions: 50" W x 20.5" H x 4.375"D
- Recessed Dimensions: 43 1/4" W x 18 1/8" H x 4" D
- Rough Opening Dimension: 43 1/2"W x 18 1/4" H x 4 1/2" D
- Shipping Dimensions: 54.5" W x 25" H x 8.5"D
- Fireplace Weight: 48.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 52 pounds
- Viewable flame area: 38" W x 9 1/4" H
- Room Coverage: 400 sq. ft.
- Watts: 750 to 1500 Watts
- Light Source: LED
- Flame Colors: 5 realistic flame settings with 3 color combinations
- Frame color: Stainless
- Part number: 80024
- BTU's: 5,000
- Voltage: 120v/60Hz
- Amperes: 11 and up
- Audio Source: Bluetooth audio speaker
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone’s Electric Fireplaces are shipped via UPS Ground service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 888-978-3531 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Touchstone is responsible for the delivery only to the point that the Fireplace is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if the weather is an issue.
Touchstone sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- •Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- •Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- •2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- •Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- •Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.
Living-room Fireplace Warmth and Beauty
From search to order - delivery to installation and all the finishing touches this experience was outstanding!!! Touchstone understands the importance of high quality products and customer service.
Spent a little
more on this fireplace and am glad that I did as it is higher quality and a better build than many of the less expensive ones found online. I would recommend this fireplace and would buy it again. Why only 2 stars ? I would give it 5 stars, but have an issue with the neighbors accidentally playing their TV through the bluetooth speakers in this fireplace. I've reached out to technical support 4 times over the past month for help with this. They say that they will get back to me, but to date they have not. Makes me wonder how they would respond to a more serious problem like the unit not working at all.
I definitely love it. It keeps my living room warm and works silently. It looks fantastic mounted on the wall, I highly recommend it as a high-quality, high-end product.
Good product looks great heats up the room
Just installed it today looks great he took the room which is about 800 ft.²
Love this fireplace!
The old fireplace bricks were covered in soot and the chimney was cracked from the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. Rather than pay multi thousands to rebuild the whole thing I removed all facing bricks and the hearth. Then I built an oak fireplace “frame” using “thin strip” oak flooring with a white oak border. I designed it so the entire oak facade including the Touchstone fireplace unit can be lifted off the wall. (I used upper and lower cleat hangers) I’m definitely biased but I love the look and the features. The only thing I wish is that I could buy this unit in a 220V unit. I highly recommend this unit.