Valueline 2800 Pro 32800 TV Lift Mechanism for 50" Flat screen TVs
- Holds up to 175 lb.
- For 50-in. TVs and smaller (diagonal measure)
- Soft start and stop for smooth operation
- Safety stop and reverse for when the lift is running up or down to prevent damage or injury
- Includes wired and wireless RF and IR remotes
- RS232 Capability
- Memory Set Height
- 28 inches of vertical travel
- Optional rolling cart for easy mobility
The Valueline® 2800 Pro by Touchstone™ brings professional features to a TV lift at a shockingly affordable price. The Valueline 2800 Pro TV lift mechanism includes a flat-top lid mount for flush counter installs. The included flat top lid mount is 17 3/4 x 4 5/16 inches. Also included is Touchtone’s unique “C” bracket, which makes setting the perfect height for your flat screen lift a breeze. The “C” bracket gives you an extra 5 inches of additional height adjustment between the top if the lift and your counter or cabinet top. The wired remote has a visual display so you know precisely how high the lift is raised. The soft start and stop features provide for a smooth operation throughout the entire raising and lowering process. The safety stop helps keep you, your family, guests, or clients protected by detecting a change in force during the lifting or lowering process and automatically reversing direction.
The Valueline 2800 Pro measures 27 1/8" H x 7" W x 7" D (including brackets that connect to back of TV) and lifts to a full height of 55 1/8" in seconds. Designed to fit flat screen TV's up to 50", the Valueline 2800 Pro has a lift capacity of up to 175 lb.
Touchstone's Universal Quick Connect system makes it easy to install any flat screen TV in just minutes. A universal hardware kit comes with each TV lift kit which includes bolts and machine screws to accommodate most brands and models of flat screen TVs. The bracket will lock your TV in place to ensure that it will not slide on the lift.
Optional Add On Valueline 30005 Rolling Cart
The Valueline Rolling Cart option adds a rolling cart base to the Valueline TV lift, creating a movable and adjustable TV stand for conference rooms, classrooms and offices. A sturdy, mobile base, the ValueLine TV Lift's optional rolling cart features 360-degree swivel locking wheels, digital display wired remote and a one-piece stable base. Made with high quality, heavy duty 1.5mm steel, the 30005 Valueline Rolling Cart has a clean finish and unmatched durability. The Valueline TV Lift with Cart is ideal for use in a conference room, elevating a 26-50 inch diagonal size monitor or flat screen television to the perfect viewing height. When the presentation is finished, the mobile TV lift cart is easy to roll out of the way.
- Lift raises to the full height of 55 1/8"
- Valueline 2800 Pro fully depressed measures 27 1/8"H x 7"W x 7"D (Including TV mount brackets, does not include TV depth)
- Holds televisions up to 175 lb.
- Durable Steel Construction with 24 V Motor makes operation quiet and reliable
- Universal Quick Connect system for mounting TV to lift is easy to use and install
- Hardware kit includes all necessary bolts and screws and is compatible with most flat panel TV in the market today
- Includes wireless RF and IR remote control and a wired handset control
- Supports TVs with VESA mounting patterns up to 400mm wide by 400mm high
- Safety stop while raising and lowering
- Soft start and stop
- RS232 Port
- Lift Dimensions: 27 1/8"H x 7"D
- Unit Weight: 30 lb.
- Box Dimensions: 31"H x 11"W x 11"D
- Shipping Weight: 55 lb.
Optional Add On Valueline 30005 Rolling Cart Specifications:
- Product weight: 22 lb.
- Shipping weight: 25 lb.
- Carton Size: 29.9 x 12.2 x 4.3 inches
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 11.25 x 33.0 x 5.1 inches
Delivery & Shipping
Touchstone's lift mechanisms are shipped via UPS and FedEx Ground service. If you would like priority shipping, please call us at 888-978-3531 to request a quote.
These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS or FedEx Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. Please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if weather is an issue.
Touchstone™ sends you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
Touchstone Home Products™ offers our customers a 3 year standard manufacturers warranty.
Our warranty includes:
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support