The Touchstone Infra-red Component Controller extends the operating range of your hand-held remote controller. It includes everything you need to hide all your audio/video equipment behind the closed doors of the cabinet.
Simply mount the IR repeater inside the cabinet, connect it to the back of the IR Eye Receiver and control your equipment as if you were standing in front of it. Your TV lift cabinet doors can remain closed with your equipment out of sight. All the elements needed to assemble a complete remote control extender system are included in one box.
Infra-red Component Controller Features:
- Connection Unit Dimensions: 7.2" wide x 0.8" high x 2" deep
- IR Eye Receiver receives the commands and routes them to the Main System Unit.
- Operates in virtually any environment: near plasma displays, fluorescent lights, and indirect sunlight
- Wide bandwidth works with virtually all brands of remote controls
- Bi-color visible feedback LED illuminates green when the system is on and flashes blue to confirm reception of infrared commands
- 1 year limited warranty on parts and labor
- Infrared Repeater amplifies and distributes the commands to the IR Micro-Flasher.
- Accommodates one sensor and up to eight flashers
- Includes UL Listed 12V DC power supply.
- One table-top sensor input with removable connector
- Eight flasher outputs with 3.5mm flasher output jacks
- Four Micro Flasher's mount over the remote sensor window of your AV component and transmits the infrared commands.
- Includes 10 feet of cable with 3.5mm mini-plug connector